z

Young Writers Society

YU-Gi-Oh forgotten memories ch1

Reviews: 0
Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:45 am
pharaoh362 says...

Was just another normal day at shool nothing new forYugi Motu.
Yugi: jeez,i wish that i was good enough to play basket balllike those guys do. Its not fair i'm so small...
*from a distance* oh come on
Yugi:What was that?
*the door opens*
Joey:Really yugi come onnnnn! you can play just as well ...*thinking* even tho your so short....*
Yugi:JOEY!!! thats not funny thats real mean...
Joey:I'm sorry buddy *as he grabs him*
Yugi: OW OW OW !!!! that hurts dont!
Honda: ya come on *as he walks through the open door*
Yugi:HONDA!!! *as he leeps to him*
Honda:Ok ok i see you Yugi bearly hahahaha
Joey:Hey i cant my short jokes but you can ehhhh what a world *with an sick face*
???: Hey stop that
Yugi:huh oh OH SHADIE YAY *Yugi's girlfriend*
Shade: hey Yugi-bear :3 *she says with a smile and then kisses him*
Yugi:heh *blushes badly*
Joey:Oy -.-'
Honda:Awwww
Joey:I still don't know what you find so cute about Yugi here *he says with a laugh*
Yugi:HEY DX
Shade:Ohh i love him *with a smile*
Yugi:HAHAHAHAHA :P TAKE THAT JOEY
Shade:Ok Ok OK jeez,Calm down boys jeez so,Yugi hows the puzzle coming??
Yugi:Oh right well not that great its becoming a real challnge....:\
Shade:Oh sorry i asked but hey, you'll get it one day i know it!
Yugi:Thanks *kisses her on the cheek*
Joey:EWWWWWW stop it!
Honda:Jeez shut up Joey -.-let them beit's young love *as he hits Joey*
Joey:OWOWOWOWOWWWWW!PEOPLE.STOP.HITTING.ME!!!!
*All laughing*

40 Reviews

Reviews: 40
Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:09 pm
Deathcurrent says...

Wow! I truly did forget about YU-Gi-Oh. Thanks for bringing him back from MY forgotten memory. I think that my favorite part in this dialogue is:

Joey:I still don't know what you find so cute about Yugi here *he says with a laugh*
Yugi:HAHAHAHAHA TAKE THAT JOEY

I'll have to go and watch YU-Gi-Oh again. I like the very first one the best, not the newer ones that are "altered". Thanks so much! :P
“Logic and practical information do not seem to apply here.” -- Spock from Star Trek

"There's power in stories. That's all history is: the best tales. The ones that last. Might as well be mine."-- Varric Tethras from Dragon Age II

40 Reviews

Deathcurrent says...

Wow! I truly did forget about YU-Gi-Oh. Thanks for bringing him back from MY forgotten memory. I think that my favorite part in this dialogue is:

I'll have to go and watch YU-Gi-Oh again. I like the very first one the best, not the newer ones that are "altered". Thanks so much! :P
“Logic and practical information do not seem to apply here.” -- Spock from Star Trek

"There's power in stories. That's all history is: the best tales. The ones that last. Might as well be mine."-- Varric Tethras from Dragon Age II

40 Reviews

Deathcurrent says...

40 Reviews

Deathcurrent says...

40 Reviews

Deathcurrent says...

You know that place between sleep and awake, that place where you still remember dreaming? That’s where I’ll always love you. That’s where I’ll be waiting.
— J.M. Barrie, Peter Pan