Atlantis Wonders part 1

88 Reviews

Reviews: 88
Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:31 pm
hudz96 says...

Spoiler! :
bare with me please i wrote this two years ago

About Me

When I was a child my parents both died in a car accident.
I am now 14 years old, I was 3 years old when prior the my parents death, I was put into this orphanage in England. Everyday passed by painfully slowly, and what was left of me was but a shell of my real self. I was dying even though i was alive.
Whenever I became overly distraught I would muster up all my courage and plaster a fake smile on my face... even though it didn't look convincing. There were only a few thoughts that i dearly hung onto, One was the thought that kept me constantly moving forward, there were millions of people all over the world who sat in worst conditions. And the other was the thought that someone... just maybe someone was out there looking for me, maybe it was wishful thinking but what more would you expect of a girl who had her entire identity snatched away from her? As the days neared my birthday I began to loose all hope that i would be rescued by someone who cared, who was i kidding i was stuck here forever.

Not all hope was lost, maybe God was looking over me, like he always had been, all these years supplying me with the much needed strength to go forward. Miss. Borst was my orphanage mother, and she had informed me just that morning that she had found a long lost relative of mine called Alice. Miss. B contacted Alice and told her about me, its quiet comforting to know that she made plans to immediately come get me. Miss. B was also told by Alice that she had been searching for me herself. I am so excited! I can hardly sit still, the excitement is boiling up inside me, and for the first time in a long time im feeling something other than dread. I just finished packing my things not that I have much just a pair of jeans, two tops, undergarments that were given to me by the orphanage, and not to forget my blue pendant shaped like a palace, and a little blue compass that matched it. The pendant belonged to my mother Alicia and the compass belonged to my father Alick and they are the only things I have to remember my parents by.

My name is Aliza Atla it's an odd name but I am proud of it. Everyone in my family have similar names as you might have already noticed. I am weird in all ways to everyone who is normal. I don't walk (I cant seem to be able to) I glide my movements are swift and quick, I have tanned skin that has a faint glow, my eyes are big but beautiful and light brown with a tinge of green, my hair is just below my shoulders, wavy, and dark black, I have very long and thick eye lashes. I have 2 dimples, one dimple on the right side of my face just below my eye, and another one the left side of my face in the middle of my cheek. Oh and as many people often tell me im unnaturally tall for my age and gender.
Last edited by hudz96 on Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Don’t let your victories go to your head, or your failures go to your heart.

33 Reviews

Reviews: 33
Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:50 pm
davidechoe13 says...

pretty cool, sounds very interesting though why is it rated 16 or whatever?
Think of the vastness of a story, What happens when the main character is not around?

88 Reviews

Reviews: 88
Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:22 am
hudz96 says...

sorry it was a mistake the stupid site keeps on NOT working!!!
Don’t let your victories go to your head, or your failures go to your heart.

i exist in a constant state of confusion so its ok
— veeren