z

Young Writers Society

Pieces Prologue

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:26 am
alabasterwolveness says...

My name is Death and I’m a twin to my brother Derek. We both are a lot like each other and well, nothing else to say, we are just the same. Yet being the same is nothing that someone could ask for. We both share the same fate, a fate that chooses if we live or die today. We are nothing a like when it comes to fighting and sparing in battles. Our weaknesses are different from other but barely recognizable to a person that doesn’t know me and my brother. We are only 16 year old teens sadly… Well you will know more soon enough young one. For now sit back and enjoy the story while it’s still a happy time in our era. Enjoy.
~Lady Death~
Down in the dark, alone at night. Bleeding and Torn... Broken in the light

80 Reviews

Reviews: 80
Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:29 pm
Picklesole says...

This is very intriguing, though honestly there's not much to review here. I mean, you're talented at saying what you have to say in a few sentences but I didn't really get a clear picture of Death's personality in that, even if the name itself brings up insinuations about his personality (he's a guy, right? Try to make that a little more clear). Overall though I did think this was interesting, and I want to know what happens next! Let me know when you have chapter one up. :D

-Picklesole :D

Cheat your landlord if you can and must, but do not try to shortchange the Muse. It cannot be done. You can’t fake quality any more than you can fake a good meal.
— William S. Burroughs