Gone With You~Chapter 5

46 Reviews

Reviews: 46
Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:33 pm
SteppinRazor says...

One Eighties And Promises

Please read spoiler
Spoiler! :
Perdon no me ire asi.-Sorry I will not leave like that.

I wanted to hate him.

With every fiber in my body.

Why did it become difficult to?

"Um, are you hungry?"

I made to look at him,

"No, please keep your head down."

That's right he had me in a hovering position, with my head between my legs. He didn't want me to know where he was taking me.

It was quiet after that.

"So, do you want something to eat?"

Who the hell was this guy?

He kidnapped me, stole my dad's money, left me with some Boss whose worker beat the hell out of me. And now he wants to feed me?You wouldn't have thought he had kidnapped me a few days ago. He was being strange, It's his fault I'm here in this situation!

I didn't answer him.

He sighed.

"How am I going to explain you?" I heard him whisper under his breathe.

I still remained silent, I probably wasn't suppose to hear that.

After a while I felt the car come to a stop.

"I'm going to blindfold you again, OK." he said.

He didn't sound mean about it.

"OK," I said my voice barely above a whisper.

I felt to warm hands come in contact with my head, and I felt myself shiver.He opened my door and grabbed me gently by my arm. Which honestly surprised me, and led me to what was most likely a house.

"I need you to be very very quiet, don't make any noise at all. Can you do that?" The worry in his tone caught me off guard.

And for some reason I felt myself nod.

"Thank you," he said with relief.

I heard keys, and then the sound of a door being open, and he grabbed me gently and pulled me with him.

"I'm here!" he said loudly.

I jumped a little at the sudden outburst, and felt him pat me on the shoulder.

Was he married?

And then suddenly the blindfold was dropped. And I was in a living room, of a cozy looking home. There were two couches, a TV, and a carpet. Bookshelves filled with books, and somewhat of clutter, but it looked comfortable.

"Leon!"

"Leon!" came the agonizing voice of a women.

I looked at him as he looked at me,

"Stay here." he demanded in a strict voice.

Woah! His mood just did a 180.

He ran up the stairs, I walked closer to see if I could hear anything.

Could a criminal like him really be married? well not unheard of.

"Where did you go?" I heard whispers.

"It was work, I had to go, Perdon no me ire asi."

"Ok,"

He was speaking Spanish.

Then I heard a sound, a sound that made me worry.

"It hurts, so much." it was her, and she was crying, she sounded as if she was in so much pain.

"Do you want me to bring you some soup? More pillows? How bout some water? Oh I think your favorite soap opera is on." that was Leon, he sounded worried and he was talking a mile a minute.

And then I heard different voices, and figured he had turned on the T.V. even with the T.V I could still hear her small whimpers. And for some reason I felt bad for her, whatever it was I hope she get's better.

He was coming back down the stairs and I swiftly made my way to the couch.

"Your staying in my brother's old room," he said monotously.

He was walking but came to a halt and turned to look at me, and that's when I noticed he had light green eyes, and even though they looked murderous again, they were vibrant.

Oh, I think I should follow him.

I did just that, the room he lead me to was small, light blue walls, one bed and a small desk. Multiple posters of bands and movies were pinned up.

"Um, here are some clothes you can borrow," he said while going through a drawer, "Here's some towels," he turned to me and had a nervous look on his face. "I-I don't have any, undergarments for you, I-I could wash them if you want." he stuttered.

There goes his mood swings.

Finally letting what he said sink in I felt my cheeks burn.

"O-Oh No, that's , uh, that's OK I can manage." I said feeling my whole face get hot.

"OK, good, showers in there," he said pointing to a door, I started walking when he stopped me,

"Hey," I turned to him,

"Look, I know this situation sucks. And it's not the most pleasant, but I will not hurt you, I promise, as long as you promise not to try to leave."

"What good is a promise form you?" I glared at him.

"You have my word as a thief?" he said humorously, was he seriously trying to be funny?

I stared blankly at him. "And what if I do?"

He sighed, "I'll find you, I'm very good at my job."

"What? Finding your escaped victims?" I retorted.

"Look, I haven't hurt you so far have I?" he said.

I guess he's right.

"I'll try to make your stay as comfortable as possible, so please don't try to escape, because if you do we will both be in trouble, and so will your family, don't mess with some one like Emile. He has a lot of power, he has connections everywhere, so please just stay here. I will be in the room up stairs."

So he was married,

"Oh, and please don't make a lot of noise, any at all actually. And don't leave this room unless I come get you." He added as he made to walk out..

"Why?" I asked.

"I don't want to have to explain why I brought 'work' home with me." he said and left.

Wouldn't want that now would we?

I smirked.
Last edited by SteppinRazor on Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:23 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Tidal waves they rip right through me
Tears from eyes worn cold and sad
Pick me up now, I need you so bad
Down down down down

51 Reviews

Reviews: 51
Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:45 pm
fruityfortissimo says...

EEEEEEK! I LOVE IT! The best chapter thus far, I'm seriously finding it hard to contain my excitement. :) I really like your imagery here
And then suddenly the blindfold was dropped. And I was in a living room, of a cozy looking home. There were two couches, a TV, and a carpet. Bookshelves filled with books, and somewhat of clutter, but it looked comfortable.
It was absolutely brilliant I feel like you just added ten times the depth to the characters. :D Once again, I am left wanting to read more. You are a fantastic writer!

Love, fruity!
"Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one's definition of your life; define yourself."
Harvey Fierstein
"At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet."
Plato

Random avatar

Reviews: 12
Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:41 am
Rahul says...

Hey, I am surprised you are just Wao!!!! the chemistry between the girl and the boy is just amazing, a cute story.. The story with a little horror. Just mind bobbling

Awesome writing, and where's chapter 4??? I missed it.. I didn't' read the 4th but loved this one, just tell me where's 4th

Life's short; smile while you still have teeth.
— Tuesday