z

Young Writers Society

(Unnamed) Chapter five prologue

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:40 pm
Stealth_Slicer says...

Sorry things have become immeasurably complicated in my life. I am not even going to estimate when the next part of any of my things will be up. I apologise that things weren’t able to be posted, and so on.

On a lighter note.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!

__________________________________________________________________________________________
Confused, disorientated, angry. Was this supposed to happen?
__________________________________________________________________________________________

-----------------------------------------------
Unknown
Date unknown
Time unknown
Unknown location

I groaned, and closed my eyes. I couldn’t understand it. One second I…I don’t know…I was…doing something…um…I’m so confused!

“What’s going on?” I tried to scream but it came out as a strange moan like roar. Ever since I had woken up I could barely feel anything. No pain, no fear, no happiness, no temperature and no despair. All I could feel was anger, and confusion. When I woke up I was charging towards some creatures, I believe were called Drakeos, I don’t know why but I was immeasurably angry with them. When I got to one I tore one limb from limb, they got the others.

When I couldn’t find anyone else I just started to roam aimlessly. Occasionally my mind flashed with strange images, every time they did it made me so angry. I think one of them was of surgical tools…or something…knife…blade…cut! Slice! Angry!

“Why do you torment me?” I shouted but one again it came out as a moan.

An image flashed.

Restrains, blood stained gloves and a single acronym:

S.C.A.R.

“Mal…” I grumbled without really realising, it came out as a low hiss, the name made me sick with anger.

“I swear if anything else happens I will tear everything apart!” I thought

I stumbled about and turned a corner. Stood at the opposite side were three more creatures. They made me angry!

That’s when I lost it.

S.C.A.R Supreme General Mal
Thursday 12.08.3472
15:30
Undisclosed system
S.C.A.R Secret base R-46

Mal sat comfortably in his chair; he had his back to everyone else in the meeting room.

“So you are saying you want Seeko to meet her end?” a timid voice asked.

“Yes,” Mal confirmed.

“Then how will we get the research? Surely the other two will get lost and die down there,” a deep calm voice asked.

“We already have it,” Mal began, letting an evil smile spread across his face. “After the first tests succeeded I moved the research, and kept the staff occupied with something else. When the test subjects had become…stable…I had them sent back to the original base. Research resumed on the subjects. After the preset amount of time passed the subjects went berserk, just as planned. Yes my friends it is a fake,”

There was a long death, cold pause.

“Why do you want her dead she is our best agent?” the first voice asked.

“Because if my plan has any chance of working she must be removed…permanently,” Mal said.

130 Reviews

Reviews: 130
Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:23 am
*coco says...

Good to have you back stealth! Hope things are alright. I'm not gonna moan about the shortness of the chapter, I'll let you off with that one :D . It was great though, keep it up!
"Do you know what my heart says now? It says that I should forget about politics and be with you. No matter what. You're a true Queen, a Queen any King would kill for." - Prince Francis ♕

You unlock this door with the key of imagination. Beyond it is another dimension: a dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, a dimension of mind. You’re moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas. You’ve just crossed over into… the Twilight Zone.
— Rod Serling