Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:41 pm
ahmedBurooj says...

Spoiler! :
FeedBack, Please! :)

“Change the poem, change the line,
change the meaning, change the rhyme,
change the outcome change the plan,
change the mood, change the man.”

The above clearly explains, that the reins of life, are in none other than man’s hands. You can either read weekly forecasts, by some world famous astrologers and not exert yourself towards any hard work at all, or , you can work towards your goals, by achieving each of them ,one step at a time.
However, the most important thing in life, would be to LIVE.

While Several Dictionaries would include the meaning of the term ‘life’ as something like this : “the existence of an individual human being or animal” * , life , is in fact a whole lot more than the mere existence of an individual . It, (according to me) is a compilation of the smallest details and factors that we come across in our daily lives.

To exist, and yet be oblivious towards the beautiful factors of life, would be naïve. Life is meant to be enjoyed, so why hold out? Pull Out all the stops. :)

Just for one day, live spontaneously, without caring about what others think. Just for one day, Jump into the water-puddles, instead of detouring around them. Just for one day, stand with your arms outstretched, in the rain, rather than taking shelter in the warm. Just for one day, feel the warm sun on your neck, and don’t shy away from it, under an umbrella. Just for one day, smile at a stranger on the road , because actions speak, what a thousand words can’t convey. Just for one day, don’t be afraid to let out your inner child. Just for one day, do all of this, or even ANY of this, and see the difference. :)

Because , ALWAYS remember, no matter what happens today , tomorrow is a new day. You’ll get up again, you’ll stand back up on your feet, you’ll be happy again, you’ll love again, you’ll play again, but you’ll never LIVE again.
So , just live. :)

PS: *taken from Oxford dictionary.

Cheers! :)
Why can't we have drops of sunshine, and rays of rain?

129 Reviews

Reviews: 129
Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:40 am
View Likes
Gracie says...

Hey there.

This is very good and well written. I belive firmly in all the things this is saying, which hepls me in enjoying this peice.

The one piece of advice I would give is don't act like a motivatinal speaker. Don't force your opinions.

Besides that, very good.
I can't explain myself, I'm afraid, Sir, because I'm not myself you see.

Alice in Wonderland

Random avatar

Reviews: 3
Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:12 pm
View Likes
foreveradreamer says...

I really liked this.

I liked how you didn't try and push your opinion into peoples head. You were very mindful and subtle when approaching this topic. One thing I hate is when people say something such as "This is wrong, never think like this."

Your writing is also very good! I didn't see any errors.

Random avatar

Reviews: 23
Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:12 am
ahmedBurooj says...

Thanks! :)
Why can't we have drops of sunshine, and rays of rain?

Despite everything, it's still you.
— TobyFox