z

Young Writers Society

13 Days.

11 Reviews

Reviews: 11
Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:09 am
GracieBee62 says...

I wonder if there's a beautiful place out there.

A place where you're not based on gender, appearance, wealth, race, job, sexuality, religion, or education. Where you're purely accepted for who you are. Where people will constantly love you and support you, and never judge you.

I know a place. Where it doesn't matter if you're tall, short, lanky, fat, black, white, blonde, redhead, or anything in between. This place accepts you and provides constant protection from whatever you're facing in the outside world.

I get to go to this place in 13 days. A place where you won't find many cliques.

13 days. :)

Does anyone else have a special place?
- baby, please don't go -
- who do you think you are? -
- i was enchanted to meet you -
- you're the only one who's got enough of me to break my heart -
- until the morning sun you're mine, all mine -
- there's only 1 way 2 say those 3 words 4 you... i love you -

36 Reviews

Reviews: 36
Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:22 am
vampireacademyfreak3 says...

i love that...............my special place is this cave like thing by our beach house
"peace and guns"

178 Reviews

Reviews: 178
Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:59 am
Paracosm says...

I wish mine was in a cave like place by a beach house, but it's in literature.
Review unto others as you would have others review unto you.

Don't panic!

Also, Shino!

45 Reviews

Reviews: 45
Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:23 am
Jelly says...

If a person counts, then yeah. I'm not seeing them for a month. :\
Anyway, this also reminded me of those dystopia novels that always have you questioning whether anything close to a perfect society is possible. This got me thinking that maybe we'd be better off finding/creating our own places.
-- CC

10 Reviews

Reviews: 10
Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:55 am
View Likes
Samp says...

Although short, I really enjoyed reading this. It made me think a lot about life and society. Many times myself, I have wondered so too, and each time I tell myself somewhere out there, there is such a place. If only I had such a place to retreat to... =/
Absence weakens mediocre passions and increases great ones the same way wind blows out candles and kindles fires.

14 Reviews

Reviews: 14
Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:42 pm
Bunty6 says...

Wow!
Run and tell that! .... Home boy!

Reviews: 1
Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:27 pm
Neona16 says...

For such a short piece it was really well written and gets you thinking, makes me wish I could have thought of it first! It also makes me wish I had a place like that, but still I live in - a slightly hopeless - hope that one day the world will be that place. Thank you for writing this, in a weird way it's really cheered me up.
After the game, the king and pawn go in the same box.

For in everything it is no easy task to find the middle ... anyone can get angry—that is easy—or give or spend money; but to do this to the right person, to the right extent, at the right time, with the right motive, and in the right way, that is not for everyone, nor is it easy; wherefore goodness is both rare and laudable and noble.
— Aristotle