z

Young Writers Society

This is so 18+ (Paris Hilton rant)...

103 Reviews

Reviews: 103
Mon Dec 06, 2004 6:36 am
Tessitore says...

Even though I'm 16. *sigh*... I'm, like, corruption incarnat... or something...

But I'm just giving you guys the link to this one, since I'm not sure the moderators would be entirely pleased with my language... and since I don't know how much would be understandable through censoring.

So, here. I present you my "rant" or, rather, my b*tch about Paris Hilton...

BE ADVISED: This contains strong language, no apparent plot (or originality of any kind), suggestions and themes that are NOT o.k. for kiddies. So don't even try (or if you do, you didn't get it from me)...

http://tessitore.diaryland.com/041205_71.html

EDIT:

I re-wrote the Paris Hilton rant some months later with less cursing and more sense and--PARAGRAPHS. Oh yeah, I'm classy. Here's the link to that:

http://tessitore.diaryland.com/050317_29.html
Last edited by Tessitore on Tue Jun 28, 2005 4:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm not even angry... I'm being so sincere right now.
Even though you broke my heart.
And killed me... And tore me to pieces.
And threw every piece into a fire.
-"Still Alive"- GLaDOS

44 Reviews

Reviews: 44
Mon Dec 13, 2004 6:20 am
WinterGrimm says...

While I don't think my feelings are as strong as your's Tess. Paris Hilton does tend to annoy the snot out of me. Athough she wasn't bad when she appeared on Veronica Mars. But then again she played a slutty, snotty, bitch princess daughter of a multimillionaire so it wasn't really a stretch for her.
That love is suffering is easy to see, for before the love becomes equally balanced on both sides there is no torment greater, since the lover is always in fear that his love may not gain its desire and that he is wasting his efforts.
Andreas Cappelanus, The Art of Courtly Love

103 Reviews

Mon Dec 13, 2004 4:53 pm
Tessitore says...

lol. I don't think I've ever seen that.

Yes, well, I was having a particularly "angry day" that day.
-"Still Alive"- GLaDOS

44 Reviews

Mon Dec 13, 2004 5:17 pm
WinterGrimm says...

I never would have guessed. :wink:
That love is suffering is easy to see, for before the love becomes equally balanced on both sides there is no torment greater, since the lover is always in fear that his love may not gain its desire and that he is wasting his efforts.

162 Reviews

Reviews: 162
Mon Jan 03, 2005 3:27 am
nickelpickle says...

Wow...Thats what came to my mind...I def. have a strong dislike for both Paris Hilton and her sister, Nikki (a disgrace to Nikkis everywhere) but I don't think that anyone has ever been quite so...adament about hating her. Anyone, very interesting rant...
Nikki

915 Reviews

Reviews: 915
Wed Jan 05, 2005 5:22 am
Incandescence says...

Paris Hilton...well, I didn't watch her video or anything, but I really dislike how she used it to pump her and her tv shows up. It was stupid, and I can't believe this, but that most googled thing this year was Paris Hilton. Are we a bunch of testosterone-driven dorks or what?
"If I have not seen as far as others, it is because giants were standing on my shoulders." -Hal Abelson

103 Reviews

Wed Jan 05, 2005 4:04 pm
Tessitore says...

She looks better with her clothes on, lets just say...

I wish we had a show where we could watch her being torn apart by small rodents on cable T.V...

*wanders off to fantasize*

People who do nothing to improve our culture just piss me off, no matter how popular or unpopular they are...
-"Still Alive"- GLaDOS

44 Reviews

Wed Jan 05, 2005 5:24 pm
WinterGrimm says...

Actually I have seen part of the sex tape. What? I was bored. At least part of it. I don't recomend it. It was pretty boring. As if there were any other reason to hate Paris Hilton she also looks like a lousy lay.

148 Reviews

Reviews: 148
Sun Apr 17, 2005 6:55 pm
ohhewwo says...

You may have over-done it, but...

That was just kick-ass! I couldn't have said it better myself. Paris Hilton is the prime example of what a woman shouldn't be.

129 Reviews

Reviews: 129
Wed Apr 27, 2005 1:35 am
Mattie says...

I can't see why you don't like Paris Hilton. How could you not? :) If you don't like her, why do you go to things that will in some way be about her or involve her like on T.V, magazines, books. Just don't pay any attention to her it if it bugs you.

As Paris Hilton would say, "That's HOT!" LOL I love that saying!

148 Reviews

Reviews: 148
Thu Apr 28, 2005 4:20 am
ohhewwo says...

All I can say to that is I hope that you're feeling better in the next few days.

I'm not gonna judge Paris Hilton, just what I've seen of her, and all I know is, I hate that person.

Random avatar

Reviews: 40
Mon Jun 27, 2005 4:23 am
Kilty says...

Do you know what I hate most about Paris Hilton? She (supposedly--does anyone believe it was really her?) wrote a book. She's a nasty vain disgrace to humanity. Anyway, you have to know how to read before you can write a book.

594 Reviews

Reviews: 594
Mon Jun 27, 2005 4:41 am
Crysi says...

*chokes* She WHAT?! EW. She's a disgrace.
Love and Light

129 Reviews

Reviews: 129
Mon Jun 27, 2005 2:42 pm
Mattie says...

If you guys hate her THAT much, stop f**king talking about her. It's not going to help anyone hearing about your pathetic life where all you can do is go on and on about how you hate Paris Hilton. She might not be your picture of perfect, but at least she's not sitting at the computer bad mouthing someone who's not there to defend themself.

EDIT:
Here's a piece of a conversation between Paris and a journalist:

I don't like people who sit on computers all day long and write about people they don't know anything about.

Her's another:

She adds, "I'm not my fault that I was born with this. (Being rich) I thank God and I'm lucky, and I help people and I give money away, and I do a lot of things for people."

"I realize I'm lucky - and people shouldn't hate me for that. They should hate me if I'm a bad person and mean to people. But I'm so sweet. I'm too nice."
(And she probably is)

You guys see what the tabloids see in her, you don't really see what her family and friends see. You totally misjudge her.

506 Reviews

Reviews: 506
Mon Jun 27, 2005 4:24 pm
Sureal says...

I find it annoying when people go on about hating someone that:

a) They have never met
b) Has never done anything to that person
and
c) Does not affect their life in the slightest

Hate her? Don't watch her.
I wrote the above just for you.

the world (me) cries out for salvation (snacks)
— creaturefeature