z

Young Writers Society

If You Have Any Sense At All, You Really Shouldn't Read This

Random avatar

Reviews: 126
Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:30 pm
Ignatius5453 says...

Dear People Who Have No Clue,

I am writing you this because I'm bored and have no idea what to do for the next two hours. Acknowledging the fact that in two hours I will go through living hell for the fourth day in a row, I should probably do something important or worthwhile. Instead, I'm going to type out my random, meaningless thoughts.

-Dear Girls Who Complain About "Sluts/Whores/Slores/Hoes/Hobags/Sexually Promiscuous Females"

I hope you realize how pointless this is. You telling the "Sluts/Whores/Slores/Hoes/Hobags/Sexually Promiscuous Females" how poor of human beings they are and praying for their souls along with calling them mean names; wont help. Instead you should be complaining about GUYS. Yes, guys do enjoy "Sluts/Whores/Slores/Hoes/Hobags/Sexually Promiscuous Females" because the vast majority of us have a heat seeking missile in our pants, that is impossible to control (Poor excuse in my opinion, exercise a little control once in a while). The only reason "Sluts/Whores/Slores/Hoes/Hobags/Sexually Promiscuous Females" exist, is because guys like them. If they didn't like them, then there would be no "Sluts/Whores/Slores/Hoes/Hobags/Sexually Promiscuous Females". So, in conclusion of this thought: To get rid of all "Sluts/Whores/Slores/Hoes/Hobags/Sexually Promiscuous Females", you must first get rid of all the GUYS in the world. Then it will finally be a happy place.

-Dear Guys Who Complain About Never Finding the Right Girl

Put that thing away already
! you wonder why you can never get the right girl. The only girls that come around when you wave that thing around are the wrong kind. Take a hint: Relationship First, Marriage Next, Sex Last. Then, MAYBE, just MAYBE, will you in your pigheaded ignorance be able to find the right girl.

-Dear People Who Create Stereotypes

Well now. In truth stereotypes are EXTREMELY accurate, but they are rude and offensive. I'm blond, yeah. But I also have an IQ of 154, eat that! Shit! I just threw my spoon and plate in the garbage and shoveled my leftovers into the sink. Bloody Brilliant!

OH THAT REMINDS ME!
-Dear People Who Speak In Fake Accents

If you're going to talk like a British person, do it right. Just because you don't pronounce the H, the T, or pronounce two Ls like a W; doesn't mean you're speaking with an accent, it just means you're butchering human speech.

-Dear Communists and Terrorists

All I can say is U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!

-Dear Emma Watson

Marry Me?

Please?

P.S. IF, and I say IF, you did in fact read this, that must mean you have no sense at all and probably wont notice the satirical nature of the entire thing. I apologize if in your nonsensical thinkings that you thought I was at all serious. Happy Birthday!
Last edited by Ignatius5453 on Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Flightplan 49

277 Reviews

Reviews: 277
Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:32 pm
View Likes
Master_Yoda says...

I didn't read this.
#TNT

The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.
-- Robert Frost

I review your reviews: viewtopic.php?f=188&t=94522

Reviews: 4
Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:01 pm
Jongosi says...

I did read this. I wish I hadn’t.

How dare ye make fun of me fake bri’ish accent?
"God made you and was happy. You make the lord happy."
Anis Mojgani

18 Reviews

Reviews: 18
Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:14 pm
n1o2u3r4 says...

It is an interesting article. I do agree that in our society we judge a lot, though we can not grasp the essence of things.
In fact, I can not see how the world would be like once we get rid of guys.
As far as I am concerned, I strongly believe that there are many other ways to prevent bad women or men alike from keeping up their horrible behaviors in our daily lives.
One of the solutions is to inform and educate both sexes on the importance of being decent . Well your article is really prompting and there is a lot to say about this topic. I enjoyed it . :)

280 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 280
Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:05 pm
View Likes
joshuapaul says...

If this is a satirical bite at how over opinionated we all are, and how we inadvertently force culture down the throat of anyone who stands to contradict our dearly beloved institutions and beliefs, this is brilliant. If you truly intended to give voice to over zealous manic preachers and the money makers and the critics of what is ultimately innate, for the sake of satire than this is brilliant.

If this is genuine thought and you think lacing your IQ into a childish rant counters the prejudice of being blond (Does such a prejudice exist any more?) or adds credibility to the the notions raised -- I will stop there.

I hope I was right the first time. If so, Well done, good sir!
Last edited by joshuapaul on Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Read my latest

Random avatar

Reviews: 313
Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:11 pm
TylynRae says...

Yaaaay =] This made me smile. I agree with absolutely all of it, and your humour is brilliant. =] I especially agree with getting rid of the males of the world to stop the 'whores' Your points were funny, and you kept me laughing for a vast majority of this piece. It reminded me of this movie, the ugly truth, with Gerard Butler (my husband) This was really great =]
TylynTyrannosaurus<3 (tydecker777)

318 Reviews

Reviews: 318
Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:36 pm
Abigail_W. says...

Very funny. I don't agree with all of the points here, but it was well executed and hilarious. My only problem is all the different colors. They hurt my eyes! Also, I would like to know what the living hell is that you were going to encounter in two hours and had been encountering for the past four days in a row. Good work, I'm looking forward to more of your writing.

-Abigail

413 Reviews

Reviews: 413
Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:05 pm
Cailey says...

I wasn't going to read this, but I read the title, and I have no sense, so I had to read it. :) It was amusing, so I'm hoping it was intended to be funny. I'm also wondering about the living hell, and wondering what Emma Watson would say to your question. I'm guessing it would be a no... :) Anyway, this was pretty entertaining.
A non-writing writer is a monster courting insanity. -Kafka

Look: A Link! https://caijobetweenthepages.wordpress.com/

36 Reviews

Reviews: 36
Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:31 am
tr3x says...

I do not know what this post is meant to be, but from what I can see it seems to be your honest opinion. I think it is petty, childish and derogatory. You seem to want to grab the reader's attention by using sharp language and a straightforward tone while in reality all it is doing is expressing your opinion in a crude, inelegant jumble of words.

"Sluts/Whores/Slores/Hoes/Hobags/Sexually Promiscuous Females"
Here, you seem to want to shock the reader with coarse language. It seems like you are trying too hard. You don't really need six different terms to refer to 'sexually promiscuous females', and you don't need to repeat the whole string every time you refer to them. It comes across as juvenile.

Dear Guys Who Complain About Never Finding the Right Girl

Put that thing away already! you wonder why you can never get the right girl. The only girls that come around when you wave that thing around are the wrong kind. Take a hint: Relationship First, Marriage Next, Sex Last. Then, MAYBE, just MAYBE, will you in your pigheaded ignorance be able to find the right girl.
Really? You think that if a guy doesn't find love he is a sex fiend only good for one night stands, so it's his fault? Ever think that there might be legitimately lonely people out there who want to find companionship? This whole idea lacks analysis. Think about what you are saying and do not make broad generalizations.

-Dear People Who Create Stereotypes

Well now. In truth stereotypes are EXTREMELY accurate, but they are rude and offensive. I'm blond, yeah. But I also have an IQ of 154, eat that! Shit! I just threw my spoon and plate in the garbage and shoveled my leftovers into the sink. Bloody Brilliant!
This is just stupid. Stereotypes are NOT accurate. If they were, we wouldn't be offended by them. The fact that you are trying to reinforce the blond stereotype is pointless and adds nothing of value to your piece. It seems like the rant of an opinionated 7 year old. You need to analyze the concept of stereotypes and their creation before you comment on them.

-Dear Communists and Terrorists

All I can say is U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!
Seriously? Did you just group communists and terrorists together> Do you even know how communism operates, or what it is? This arrogance is astounding. I think I just threw up a little in my mouth.
That's all I have to say.
A lie can run around the world before the truth has got its boots on.
- Terry Pratchett

Si non confectus, non recifiat - If it ain't broken, don't fix it.

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
— William Shakespeare