GreenLight24 says...

Thanks! I'll try that next time. ;)
"My Wellspring of Wisdom told me so!"

-Victorique De Blois, Gosick.

Random avatar

Reviews: 161
Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:06 am
kayfortnight says...

Hey, Nate! I'm not the only one who's noticed that if you reply to a review on any work, the reply will not always be posted and will sometimes drift away into cyberspace. (Not sure if direct replies are affected, as I've only replied to a reply already made). It seems to be that longer posts are affected more often, and I have a theory that the reply system cannot handle multiple paragraphs. If this is so, could you either fix it or post a warning somewhere so people stop losing their long replies? It's gotten to the point where I'll type my reply in a separate comment instead of replying to prevent the loss of what can be over a half hour worth of answers to questions about my review.
This account proudly supports lgbt* rights.

74 Reviews

Reviews: 74
Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:12 pm
View Likes
WindSailor says...

So my chatbar just randomly disappeared... Not sure why. I am using Windows 7 and have tried Google Chrome and Internet Explorer.
Formerly know as Hsarver.

187 Reviews

Reviews: 187
Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:11 am
PeanutPhoebe says...

I've got one! My Writer'sFeedPad won't let me sign in with my normal YWS username and password...:/
Keep Writing!

PeanutPhoebe

117 Reviews

Reviews: 117
Thu Apr 10, 2014 4:08 am
crossroads says...

Have you changed either of those recently? Maybe it's remembering the old one still, I mean.
• previously ChildOfNowhere
- they/them -
literary fantasy with a fairytale flavour

425 Reviews

Reviews: 425
Thu Apr 10, 2014 4:16 am
Nate says...

Also make sure you're writing your username as it appears. Signing in as PeanutPhoebe may work, but signing in as peanutphoebe will definitely not work.

172 Reviews

Reviews: 172
Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:56 am
Laure says...

I have the same problem with PeanutPhoebe, and I've tried a lot of times. With the appropriate username and password. But it still won't let me in.

425 Reviews

Reviews: 425
Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:16 am
Nate says...

I'll go ahead and take a closer look at the issue tomorrow.

117 Reviews

Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:58 pm
crossroads says...

Just as info, I can log into mine as easily as ever. I never changed or even played with neither my username nor password, though.
- they/them -

172 Reviews

Reviews: 172
Sat Apr 12, 2014 11:23 am
View Likes
Laure says...

I'm using a Windows 7 Explorer, and I've noticed that for the past two days. The Publishing centre won't let me upload my work, nothing shows up. Just blank space. Could someone please help me?

301 Reviews

Reviews: 301
Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:51 am
Snowery says...

I agree with Laure. Publishing Centre isn't working for me and I'm starting to panic like crazy so if someone could please help me and fix thin before I tear all my hair out I would really appreciate it! :) 0.o
The World Is Mine.

31 Reviews

Reviews: 31
Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:48 pm
KaiTheGreater says...

Not sure if this counts as important, but the little chatbar at the bottom of the screen isn't working for me. When someone sends me a message, I can see their name, but when I click it nothing happens. It's been like that for a few days, and people are probably starting to think I hate them.... D:
I'm using Firefox 28.00, Windows 7.
Formerly DragonLily and RoseAndThorn

117 Reviews

Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:02 pm
crossroads says...

As a quick note, I don't know what changed, but I can normally scroll both the list of online people and the messages themselves in the chatbar on iPad - which wasn't the case till now. That's cool :3
- they/them -

34 Reviews

Reviews: 34
Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:11 pm
ongoeslife says...

Still having the issue that won't let me see the main page (or original post) on a large thread. Though, it does work in the groups.

285 Reviews

Reviews: 285
Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:46 pm
GreenTulip says...

Did something happen to the log's and things in the Knights of the Green Room sub-forum?

I can only see three things in the forum when I am signed into my account, but if I sign out and look, everything is there. I copied and pasted the link of my log into the URL bar of my browser but it said it wasn't available. I had signed back in when I done this?

Is it something wrong with the forum or is it just my account?
Life works in funny ways sometimes. Some get hurt, others go through without a single bruise. I could tell so many stories of how I got each scar that is scattered across my flesh.

Today I bent the truth to be kind, and I have no regret, for I am far surer of what is kind than I am of what is true.
— Robert Brault