To tell you that you're something else

.˳˳.⋅ઇ ଓ

105 Reviews

Reviews: 105
Mon Apr 03, 2023 7:28 pm
View Likes
momonster says...

Spoiler! :
ohmygoodness euph i love both of these poems so much! i love how short number 2 is. in those four lines, you're able to say so much with so little. your true artistry is really shining through this napo. i can't wait to read more!! <33
For sin shall no longer be your master, because you are not under the law, but under grace.
Romans 6:14 NIV

never apologize for standing up for what you believe in.

previously MomoandAppa, LordMomo, MomoMajesty, and dancingontheclouds

70 Reviews

Reviews: 70
Tue Apr 04, 2023 10:00 pm
View Likes
Euphory says...

Spoiler! :

@LuxLuthor thank you, it's good to know it's worth the time looking for them! >.<
@momonster AHHHH THANK YOU THANK YOU! since poem 1 was so ~wordy~, i wanted to take on something small and meaningful for poem 2 - I'M SO GLAD YOU LIKED IT! and omg you flatter me too much, "true artistry", !!!!!! AHHHH I'M SOBBING THANK YOU THANK YOU <3333333
Viola Tricolor also known as wild pansy, Johnny Jump up, heartsease, heart's ease, heart's delight, tickle-my-fancy, Jack-jump-up-and-kiss-me, come-and-cuddle-me, three faces in a hood, love-in-idleness, and pink of my john-

70 Reviews

Tue Apr 04, 2023 10:01 pm
View Likes
Euphory says...

Viola Tricolor also known as wild pansy, Johnny Jump up, heartsease, heart's ease, heart's delight, tickle-my-fancy, Jack-jump-up-and-kiss-me, come-and-cuddle-me, three faces in a hood, love-in-idleness, and pink of my john-

70 Reviews

Tue Apr 04, 2023 10:02 pm
View Likes
Euphory says...

4. 2,139

355 Reviews

Reviews: 355
Tue Apr 04, 2023 10:04 pm
View Likes
LadySpark says...

Spoiler! :
#3 and #4 are absolutely incredible. Beautiful work <3
hush, my sweet
these tornadoes are for you

-Richard Siken

Formerly SparkToFlame

70 Reviews

Tue Apr 04, 2023 10:17 pm
Euphory says...

Spoiler! :
@LadySpark AHHHHH!! 2,139 times thank you!! <3

105 Reviews

Wed Apr 05, 2023 12:30 am
View Likes
momonster says...

Spoiler! :
oh my gosh euph. just when i think your poetry can't get better, it does! i love everything about this poem. the lines in parentheses seem more personal and intimate, while the other lines seem more open and public. you're doing amazing; keep up the great work! <3
For sin shall no longer be your master, because you are not under the law, but under grace.

70 Reviews

Wed Apr 05, 2023 12:42 am
View Likes
Euphory says...

Spoiler! :
AYXBEUDBE WHERE YOU WRITING THIS IN MY THREAD WHILE I WAS WRITING IN YOURS??? AH! <3333 thank you so so much, and you got it bang on with the parentheses! I'm really happy to hear you're enjoying! <3

70 Reviews

Thu Apr 06, 2023 12:25 am
View Likes
Euphory says...

70 Reviews

Thu Apr 06, 2023 12:26 am
View Likes
Euphory says...

5. freshwater & fleshfruit
Last edited by Euphory on Sun Aug 20, 2023 9:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

9 Reviews

Reviews: 9
Thu Apr 06, 2023 5:21 am
View Likes
phantasm says...

Spoiler! :
Just wanted to stop by your thread to say how much I'm enjoying your poems this month, Euphory!! I especially love 4 and 5; 4 flows so well and has a great rhythm to it, and 5 just has beautiful language all around ("every law in the universe assumes" is such a wonderful line !!! just wow). Look forward to reading more! <3
she/her

105 Reviews

Thu Apr 06, 2023 1:53 pm
View Likes
momonster says...

Spoiler! :
i love how you take love and put it in such a dark point of view. not just the happy joyous parts of love, but the painful, hurtful parts as well. i think number 5 is my favorite so far. keep up the fantastic work! <3

70 Reviews

Thu Apr 06, 2023 10:17 pm
View Likes
Euphory says...

Spoiler! :
@figmoon thank you so much! I usually struggle with getting the rhythm right most of the time, so hearing that makes me super happy! I'm glad to know you're enjoying <3
@momonster yeahh, love can be vicious sometimes. i'm so glad that got through (and also???? Your favorite?? AHHH what an honor !!! <3) thank you so so much! <3

70 Reviews

Thu Apr 06, 2023 10:19 pm
View Likes
Euphory says...

I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth.
— Emily Bronte, Wuthering Heights