I Am You're Love Army
I'm Not Going To Leave You
Oh Baby No No (back Ground)
I'm Not Going To Hurt You
I'm Love Army
Oh Oh I'm Your Love Army
I'm Going Help You
I'm You're Love Army
I'm Let you No No Love Army (back Ground)
I'm Going To Stick And Stay Baby
I'm Your Love Army...
I'm Telling You
I'm Not Going
You're The best
Thing I Ever Know
Oh Oh Oh
I'm You're Love Army
Last edited by YouWishYouHadThis on Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
I Can Rock Your World And Live My Life like A Rock star

336 Reviews

Reviews: 336
Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:02 am
Jas says...

Hey,

This is more like a poem? or lyrics maybe? You should probably ask a mod to move it to the correct forum.

I'm not quite sure what 'Ili' means but I think you meant 'I'. Uh, the topic is kind of..bland and the poem seems repetitive. However, I liked the 'Love Army' thing and if you edited and expanded more on that concept alone you'd have a nice poem. Unless these are lyrics, then just ignore me because I don't know anything about lyrics. :p

Grade: C

PM me with questions or comments. :)

~jas
I am nothing
but a mouthful of 'sorry's, half-hearted
apologies that roll of my tongue, smoothquick, like 'r's
or maybe like pocket candy
that's just a bit too sweet.

~*~

Random avatar

Reviews: 142
Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:07 am
lele253isme says...

This poem is amazing!!! It would make a GREAT song!!!

403 Reviews

Reviews: 403
Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:39 am
SmylinG says...

Hi, me again. :D

So I see you're sticking with your writing style, doing the caps on every letter thing. x) I've sort of gotten use to it now. So I'll just jump right on in with other things! First off though, I noticed you had this word Ili? I'm not sure if you meant I'll, but that's what I assumed you meant anyway. I'm not sure why you put Ili, when it seems like it should be I'll, but I'm going to go ahead and assume you meant what I think you meant. And if I'm correct I hope you'll change it so I don't feel as confused as I am right now!

I'm with Jas on the lyrics/poem thing. Was this meant to be like a love song? You had parenthesis indicating some sort of background thing going on, and that usually happens in songs. I'll go ahead and think of this as a poetic songy-thingy. Again, you were very simple, but I liked how the beginning started. It all just happened to roll off the tongue. It was a little catchy in some places (as in off), but it was meant to be sweet I could tell.

You say something in here that seems to contradict itself:

I Wont Leave You
I’m Not Going
I’m Not A Fool For Love

You write "I'm not a fool for love", but normally fools for love are the ones doing and saying all the things that the speaker is saying. So technically, he is a fool for love. I'd just make that small tweak there if I were you.

Another thing that didn't make sens to me:

I'm Let you No No Love Army

This didn't read clearly in my head. I didn't understand what you were trying to say. Maybe you could elaborate a bit more? Elaborating a bit more on everything might be good, I think. I also had a few nitpicks here:

Ili Never Would Let You Go

If you're meaning to say, "I'll never let you go", there's no need for the "would". Unless of course you write it as, "I would never let you go". But it has to be one or the other, and here you just seemed to combine the two.

You(')re Mine Baby Forever

You(')re Not Going Anywhere

I Am Your Love Army

I'm [Your] Love Army

I'm Going [To] Help You
I'm Your Love Army

You're The best
Thing I Ever Know

So that's about it for the nitpicking. This could still use a little sprucing up in my opinion, but good luck with editing if you decide to do that.

-Smylin'
Paul is my little, evil, yellow bundle of joy.

"My spelling is wobbly. It's good spelling, but it wobbles, and the letters get in the wrong places."
— A.A. Milne