Young Writers Society

Draw Me a Holiday Avatar 2023

82 Reviews

Reviews: 82
Sun Dec 10, 2023 12:17 am
View Likes
Ley says...

Text (e.g. username or initial; leave blank for none): Leya

Choose 1 or more from the options in parentheses (star, tree, ornaments, presents, candles, gingerbread person, stockings, fire/fireplace, Santa hat, wreath, candy canes, hot cocoa, swirls/abstract patterns), or suggest a custom design: if you could do like a fairy with a santa hat that would be cute :3 if that's too much, then fire/fireplace would be cute! Edit: or maybe a fairy and a fireplace? o.O

Border (yes/no; if yes: swirls or plain): Yes, Swirls

Any specific colors you'd like to have: green, red

Any additional notes: Happy Holidays!!
“Look at that moon. Potato weather for sure.”
Thornton Wilder, Our Town

Ley
She/Her
Potato Enthusiast

455 Reviews

Reviews: 455
Mon Dec 18, 2023 7:41 pm
View Likes
Hijinks says...

Text (e.g. username or initial; leave blank for none):
Choose 1 or more from the options in parentheses (star, tree, ornaments, presents, candles, gingerbread person, stockings, fire/fireplace, Santa hat, wreath, candy canes, hot cocoa, swirls/abstract patterns), or suggest a custom design: gingerbread person!
Border (yes/no; if yes: swirls or plain): plain
Any specific colors you'd like to have: blues and turquoise (and brown for the gingerbread person ofc)
Any additional notes: I can't wait <3 :)
When you're faced with something you don't understand, I think the most natural thing but also least interesting thing you can be is afraid.

-- Hank Green

they/them
(previously whatchamacallit and Seirre)

It had a perfectly round door like a porthole, painted green, with a shiny yellow brass knob in the exact middle. The door opened on to a tube-shaped hall like a tunnel: a very comfortable tunnel without smoke, with panelled walls, and floors tiled and carpeted, provided with polished chairs, and lots and lots of pegs for hats and coats—the hobbit was fond of visitors. The tunnel wound on and on, going fairly but not quite straight into the side of the hill —The Hill, as all the people for many miles round called it—and many little round doors opened out of it, first on one side and then on another.
— JRR Tolkien