z

Young Writers Society

July Camp '22: Falling on thin ice

542 Reviews

Reviews: 542
Thu Jul 14, 2022 2:50 am
Liminality says...

Hi @Carlito! I really liked reading that post you made about the Story Genius realisation - it's great to see that you're learning new things about your idea! (And it makes me think I should do something like that too with Miscreants when I'm in the midst of revising hehe) Also great work on almost finishing bunny rom com! You're doing amazing and making progress!
she/her

Have you met my friend, The Story Review Template?

1162 Reviews

Reviews: 1162
Sat Jul 16, 2022 1:38 pm
View Likes
Carlito says...

Thanks @Liminality!! I'm very happy with all of my Camp progress so far <3
It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.

Ask a Therapist!
I want to beta read your novel!

Ask me anything. Talk to me about anything. Seriously. My PM box is always open <3

1162 Reviews

Sat Jul 16, 2022 1:40 pm
View Likes
Carlito says...

Day 13-15

I didn't write any new words so lol I won't be finishing bunny rom com this weekend. I compiled what I've done so far into Word (because I write in Scrivener) and I've been re-reading and formatting so it'll be ready to send to betas soon.

Genuinely love this book so far and I can't wait to see what betas think!! I'll finish up my reading/formatting of what I've done so far and then finish writing. I needed a little writing break :)

Ask a Therapist!

Ask me anything. Talk to me about anything. Seriously. My PM box is always open <3

659 Reviews

Reviews: 659
Wed Jul 20, 2022 9:52 pm
RandomTalks says...

I am glad you love your book @Carlito! And I am sure your betas will love it as well! :) Hope you enjoy(ed) your writing break!
“Life’s under no obligation to give us what we expect. We take what we get and are thankful it’s no worse than it is.”

― Margaret Mitchell

1162 Reviews

Tue Jul 26, 2022 2:15 am
Carlito says...

OOPS I FORGOT TO UPDATE!!

Even though I *did* get very distracted by my new embroidery hobby for about a week, I've still been writing and chipping away at bunny rom com!

WE'RE AT 62K AND I HAVE THREE SCENES LEFT TO WRITE. HOME. STRETCHHHH.

(and i haven't forgotten about my original camp nano goal. the original goal probably won't happen but i WILLLL finish bunny rom com and perhaps do some story genius camp planmo this weekend??)

Ask a Therapist!

Those are my principles. If you don't like them I have others.
— Groucho Marx