142 Reviews

Reviews: 142
Tue Jun 27, 2023 6:47 pm
View Likes
looseleaf says...

Former Camp NaNo's: July '21, April '22, July '22, April '23
Writers Corner Thread

200 words a day = 1400 words a week = 5600 words by the end of April

I haven't touched St. Julian's since I dropped out of LMS a couple of weeks ago. I'm getting antsy to finish Eduard's half of the book so I can start editing and fitting Theresa's chapters in. So, for July '23, I really want to return to my (pretty) consistent writing and get at least two of Eduard's chapters done. Let's see if I actually do it.

(hopefully i finally write a synopsis/make a new photo collage this month, too)

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Thu Jun 29, 2023 4:39 am
View Likes
Snoink says...

Yessssss. Just because you dropped out doesn't mean you have to quit! Love to see you spring back again and return to writing!
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

1162 Reviews

Reviews: 1162
Sun Jul 02, 2023 1:20 pm
View Likes
Carlito says...

Yay for a fellow i've been working on this book for a long time may this be the month i make some progress person <3
It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.

Ask a Therapist!
I want to beta read your novel!

Ask me anything. Talk to me about anything. Seriously. My PM box is always open <3

When your heart gets pierced with arrows, don't rip them out and pierce those around you in retribution for your hurt. You'll only unnecessarily wound others and bleed to death yourself.
— LadyMysterio