z

Young Writers Society

I suspect fowl play <.< :0

166 Reviews

Reviews: 166
Wed Mar 15, 2023 5:58 pm
View Likes
DreamyAlice says...

Seriously guys how could you even debate over this, there is obviously something going on seeing all these penguin avvies popping up! And @Snoink how could you even debate when there is a penguin in your avvie beside your pig? I DON'T THINK it has ever happened before, it clearly shows your alliance with the bird cult.

Who knows @lliyah you may have made people or talked them into loving chickens. I mean who in their right mind can love chickens that much when there are far too many cute and lovely animals like maybe batfish, I find them to be more fun and interesting than chickens! And I totally believe you are not alone all the members @Liminality, @PenguinAttack, @niteowl, and maybe ForeverYoung299 are in this as well. And I also suspect that for all the chaos you all have been making #classified responsible for it, who knows if that was you'll way of hiding behind while we suspect classified. OH GOSH, I can't believe I supported unclassified for a while. We have been deceived but it's not too late to realize birds are taking over YWS and we can't let it happen!
Imagination is a superpower. Use it well!

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Wed Mar 15, 2023 7:03 pm
View Likes
Snoink says...

UM. ASSUMING MUCH???

Where I live, it's still very much winter. Like, this is a picture of my driveway right now...

1678847020251.jpg

So what if I want to acknowledge winter with a pig and a penguin hanging out with each other???

Stop assuming all my motives are evil...
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

245 Reviews

Reviews: 245
Wed Mar 15, 2023 10:28 pm
View Likes
Spearmint says...

Eggs-cuse me, @lliyah, Spearmint— ahem, my account is abso-loon-tly not acting out of character. >:[ @-@ O.o ;-; See, much emoticons. :>

Also, that sounds wonder-(water)fowl, @Snoink! I would dove to see snow like that. Pig + penguin friendship for the win!! Es-peck-cially such a cute duo as in your profile pic…
mint, she/her

.--. / ... ...- -.-. .-.. / - .--. ..- .- / .--- --- ...- .--- / .--- --- .--. .-- / .--. .--- .-.. / .--- -.-- .-.. .... -
=D

488 Reviews

Reviews: 488
Thu Mar 16, 2023 4:30 am
View Likes
Meshugenah says...

lliyah wrote:Going to tag @Meshugenah and ask if you can please intervene here - I'm not sure if I can talk sense into Shady at the moment and am far too busy with getting ready for NaPo to be brought into this silliness.

Since when am I adult supervision? I used to let @Rydia run amuck.

(also @Snoink that's terrifying. We've been seeing lots of ducks, but all the turkeys are mysteriously missing)

#classified
***Under the Responsibility of S.P.E.W.***
(Sadistic Perplexion of Everyone's Wits)

Medieval Lit! Come here to find out who Chaucer plagiarized and translated - and why and how it worked in the late 1300s.

I <3 Rydia

166 Reviews

Tue Mar 21, 2023 7:14 am
View Likes
DreamyAlice says...

hah now the bird gang even started a competition of bird related works, seriously @Shady we got to do something fast, birdies are really taking over Ah! And I would want to say to the people who are so sure that people of YWS prefer chickens more than anything, see the poll and batfish has clearly more votes huh!

1487 Reviews

Reviews: 1487
Tue Mar 21, 2023 11:59 am
View Likes
IcyFlame says...

@DreamyAlice far be it for me to side with @lliyah as we usually disagree on absolutely everything, but please stop encouraging @Shady on this one. The last thing we need is the site to be overrun with a plague of batfish... think of all the cleaning up we'd have to do.

455 Reviews

Reviews: 455
Wed Mar 22, 2023 8:09 pm
View Likes
Hijinks says...

I've been doing some very serious reflection on this topic, and I think we shouldn't let birds continue to drive us apart. What will be next? ANARCHY??

I just feel like accusing each other of bird-related betrayal every other second isn't the most productive use of our time and energy. Really, morale is low enough as is. I'm hemming and hawing about starting a "Boosting Mod Morale" thread, but I'm a bit afraid it would only turn into another thread about birds, so. Perhaps I'll hold off.
When you're faced with something you don't understand, I think the most natural thing but also least interesting thing you can be is afraid.

-- Hank Green

they/them
(previously whatchamacallit and Seirre)

166 Reviews

Sat Mar 25, 2023 9:17 am
View Likes
DreamyAlice says...

I believe @Seirre is right we shouldn't fall for this anarchy!! And why would you hold of the idea of the " Boosting Mod Morale" thread, we should deffinitely start this to help and encorage the non-bird gang mods to stay put during these tough times. We cannot let the birds be the cause of causing chaos and destruction of our YWS mod team, like it did to many other sites

And warning none of the members of the bird supporters are allowed to speak in this thread -_-

Boosting Mod Morale

Poetry and prayer are very similar.
— Carol Ann Duffy