:0 The Naughty List? <.<

378 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 378
Wed Mar 15, 2023 1:22 pm
View Likes
Omni says...

reporting @SilverNight and @Shady for no u

is there a place we can report BB? I don't know if I would report them here as they made the thread
This account proudly supports lgbtq* rights.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

455 Reviews

Reviews: 455
Wed Mar 15, 2023 1:33 pm
View Likes
Hijinks says...

@Omni - that's a valid concern. It seems inappropriately biased that we can only report moderators and the admins get off SCOTT FREE. I've started a thread here to address this inequity: Housekeeping Issues!!
When you're faced with something you don't understand, I think the most natural thing but also least interesting thing you can be is afraid.

-- Hank Green

they/them
(previously whatchamacallit and Seirre)

218 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 218
Wed Mar 15, 2023 2:20 pm
View Likes
dissonance says...

@Seirre said:

don't try me bro

i didn't know you were working for pigeons

blocked.
[/quote]

i can't be the only person seeing something wrong with this ??? allegations are OBVIOUSLY unfounded. all because i PROMOTED their work on my wall... seirre is ungrateful! i can't deal with this anymore! shouldn't they be the one investigated for being a pigeon-y double-agent?
I love you as certain dark things are to be loved,
in secret, between the shadow and the soul.

455 Reviews

Wed Mar 15, 2023 4:07 pm
View Likes
Hijinks says...

Well EXCUSE YOU! I think it's quite clear that this is a member dispute and, as such, requires absolutely zero interference from mods. And, CONVERSELY, I would argue that spatula went out of his way to bring my horrid 2017-era prose writing to light. That in itself is a grave, grave crime, you know.
When you're faced with something you don't understand, I think the most natural thing but also least interesting thing you can be is afraid.

-- Hank Green

they/them

378 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Mar 15, 2023 4:49 pm
View Likes
Omni says...

Can we look into @SilverNight for their horrendously wrong accusations against Big Brother? This level of falsehood is a bad look on the staff.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

1228 Reviews

Reviews: 1228
Wed Mar 15, 2023 8:36 pm
View Likes
alliyah says...

@Seirre & @Spatula woah woah woah! Can you kids please try to get along? With NaPo coming up in just 15 jam jars the last thing we need is inner-crew division it's already bad enough with Shady bringing up these bogus bird conspiracies every 3 seconds.

Honestly it might be time that we had a mandatory "Staff Peace-Retreat" again. I know last time people made fun of the campy songs and friendship exercises but things are getting really out of hand here.

~~~

On another reporting subject - how do we feel about "Planbot" I mean I know they're supposed to be a friendly bot but with all the recent concern with AI / robots etc is it really appropriate for them to be involved in Camp NaNo? Anyone else a little uncomfy with all the bots that YWS seems to have? I personally would be more comfortable if we banned the bulk of the bots and let Poetry Bot handle any bot-tasks for the site.
you should know i am a time traveler &
there is no season as achingly temporary as now
but i have promised to return

135 Reviews

Reviews: 135
Wed Mar 15, 2023 9:15 pm
View Likes
SilverNight says...

um um um??? have we forgotten reporting BB was @Omni’s idea??

is there a place we can report BB? I don't know if I would report them here as they made the thread

I have no idea why she is turning against me when I only intended to raise the same concerns but I daresay this is mutiny.
"silv is obsessed with heists" ~Omni

"silv why didn't you tell me you were obsessed with heists I thought we were friends" ~Ace

"y’all we outnumber silver let’s overthrow her >:]" ~winter

silver (she/they)

1735 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1735
Thu Mar 16, 2023 1:27 am
View Likes
BluesClues says...

Shady wrote:hi hello yes I would like to report @Mageheart, @BluesClues, @Snoink, @Liminality, and @lliyah for participating in the bird conspiracy overtaking the site lately. I have detailed here why it's dangerous: I suspect fowl play (serious) and move for you to ban them immediately, big bro. Please? I'll owe you one bro. Please bro.

wow WOW an ATTACK and also LIES AND SLANDER

A bird conspiracy???????? EXCUSE U, my avvie is CLEARLY a dapper gentleman who would never be involved in a conspiracy of any kind! I am reporting @Shady for spreading unfounded rumors and slandering Mr. Frederick Digby the Dapper Penguin >:[

378 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Mar 16, 2023 1:07 pm
View Likes
Omni says...

Can we further investigate @Shady and perhaps @SilverNight for being perpetrators of #classified -- they both seem like people who would want nothing better than to spread conspiracies about people (like me) and wanting to the downfall of Big Brother (which is preposterous by the way, Big Brother has done nothing wrong and cannot even speak for itself in defense, so baseless accusations are also bordering on bullying!)

sass levels loading

[he/him]

1228 Reviews

Reviews: 1228
Thu Mar 16, 2023 2:07 pm
View Likes
alliyah says...

Can we further investigate @Shady and perhaps @SilverNight for being perpetrators of #classified -- they both seem like people who would want nothing better than to spread conspiracies about people (like me) and wanting to the downfall of Big Brother (which is preposterous by the way, Big Brother has done nothing wrong and cannot even speak for itself in defense, so baseless accusations are also bordering on bullying!)

@Omni I am in complete agreement with this. It's one thing to have regular users swept up into the classified schemes a complete other issue to have staff involved in trying to undermine Big Brother and YWS as a whole. I don't know how we investigate this thoroughly ourselves without getting Nate + Mesh involved though. At this point the issue is so far-reaching I just usually try to undermine their schemes @_@ but perhaps we could have a frank conversation about the elimination of classified from YWS staff.

I propose that we adopt a new staff rule that if a yws mod (retired or active) uses the "classified" hashtag in context of spreading lies, confusion, or promoting classified schemes that they be suspended from their modship for a week and also be forced to have a brown / beige / or blinding yellow username for the duration of their suspension to communicate an overall lack of support towards classified and promote the site's wellbeing.

Also if you disagree with this proposal, I'm going to assume you are part of classified. At this point firm lines have to be drawn. And this is one of them:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
^ that's the line.

NO MORE STAFF SUPPORT OF CLASSIFIED STARTING NOW

you should know i am a time traveler &
there is no season as achingly temporary as now
but i have promised to return

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Sat Mar 18, 2023 2:29 pm
View Likes
Snoink says...

... you do realize that the yellow was the original DM color, right?
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

455 Reviews

Sat Mar 18, 2023 3:20 pm
View Likes
Hijinks says...

I would like to lodge another complaint. Yesterday @spatula posted his NaPo thread (which you may reference here), and I was so excited to go have a look - but my high spirits were DASHED when I saw he had not credited me even once in the intro post. Not a single mention of Seirre. I am an incredible source of inspiration and it is offensive that he did not acknowledge this. No doubt he's been recruited by pigeons and is working as a double-agent.

-- Hank Green

they/them

135 Reviews

Reviews: 135
Sun Mar 19, 2023 2:42 pm
View Likes
SilverNight says...

Well, even though I have been accused of classified behavior (an outrageous accusation, by the way— ever since I took a side I’ve been unclassified!), I have a complaint to lodge. @Snoink has been deliberately provoking the great and powerful Bob in attempts to annoy him. I don’t think I need to say why this is a problem, but I will: it endangers our moderating boberating team and places us at risk of Bob-ly wrath. Please, this behavior must be stopped, or soon we’ll have an incident worse than all the others!

If isn’t enough of a pathos appeal— @lliyah, it would be like chickens disappearing if Bob got angry again. That is to say, terrible. I would put my differences with Big Bro aside if it meant saving YWS from Bob.
"silv is obsessed with heists" ~Omni

"silv why didn't you tell me you were obsessed with heists I thought we were friends" ~Ace

"y’all we outnumber silver let’s overthrow her >:]" ~winter

silver (she/they)

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Sun Mar 19, 2023 5:04 pm
View Likes
Snoink says...

Bob is a bully and I refuse to bow down to his so called greatness. He is nothing but a giant sham artist. If anything, I should report you for tolerating his cultish designs....
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

they say money can't buy happiness, but what they don't realize is that money *can* buy novelty socks.
— blueca