Young Writers Society

ARE YOU A ROBOT???? (please respond!!!)

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Wed Mar 15, 2023 4:15 am
View Likes
Snoink says...

Please respond if you are not a robot and list ten reasons why you are not a robot.

Thank you.
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

935 Reviews

Reviews: 935
Wed Mar 15, 2023 4:27 am
View Likes
Shady says...

hello dear i am not a robot. i am a human with real human flesh. please send me a friend request at your earliest convenience so that i can get to know you.

to answer your question, ten reasons i am not a robot include: batfish, ur mom, my mom, batfish, batfish, i am a very human human, roleplaying, batfish, enthusiasm, batfish, chaos

"u and rina are systematically watering down the grammar of yws" - Atticus
"From the fish mother to the fish death god." - lehmanf
"A fish stole my identity. I blame shady" - Omni
[they/he]

245 Reviews

Reviews: 245
Wed Mar 15, 2023 6:17 am
View Likes
Spearmint says...

System.out.println(“I am not a robot”);

for (int i = 0; i < 10; i++) {
….System.out.println(“Reason “ + i + “: I am clearly not a robot.”);
}

System.out.println(“See, yes, very human. Thank you for reading.”);
mint, she/her

.--. / ... ...- -.-. .-.. / - .--. ..- .- / .--- --- ...- .--- / .--- --- .--. .-- / .--. .--- .-.. / .--- -.-- .-.. .... -
=D

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Mar 15, 2023 12:24 pm
View Likes
Snoink says...

@Shady >> omg, what is WRONG with you. Five of your reasons were batfish. That totally doesn't count.

@Spearmint>> That is so clever! Clearly you are not a robot. :)

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

455 Reviews

Reviews: 455
Wed Mar 15, 2023 1:23 pm
View Likes
Hijinks says...

Okay, so. I was going to compile a nice tidy list of ten reasons why I'm a human, but I got hit by a bit of an existential crisis about halfway through that stopped me in my tracks. Like, I know Descartes-what's-his-name said "I think, therefore I am" but that doesn't mean you are a human it just means you are. So what if I think, therefore I am a robot?? In which case, who programmed my thoughts??? Am I just a figment of someone else's imagination? Is all conceived control over my actions merely an ILLUSION designed to PLACATE ME?????
When you're faced with something you don't understand, I think the most natural thing but also least interesting thing you can be is afraid.

-- Hank Green

they/them
(previously whatchamacallit and Seirre)

245 Reviews

Wed Mar 15, 2023 2:52 pm
View Likes
Spearmint says...

Thank you for acknowledging my human-ness, @Snoink. (●ˇ∀ˇ●) ~( ̄▽ ̄)~

And omg Seirre, that sounds like quite a problem. May I suggest munching on some crunchy semicolons? Or some electricity. That always gives me energy. Check your batteries... perhaps their charge is low? I get grumpy when I'm not charged. o(* ̄▽ ̄*)ブ
mint, she/her

.--. / ... ...- -.-. .-.. / - .--. ..- .- / .--- --- ...- .--- / .--- --- .--. .-- / .--. .--- .-.. / .--- -.-- .-.. .... -
=D

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Mar 15, 2023 3:42 pm
View Likes
Snoink says...

Um... since I am pretty sure robots can't have existential crises, I think you're okay, @Seirre...

378 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 378
Wed Mar 15, 2023 4:50 pm
View Likes
Omni says...

I don't believe I'm a robot, but I have failed a captcha once or twice...
This account proudly supports lgbtq* rights.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

1228 Reviews

Reviews: 1228
Wed Mar 15, 2023 5:22 pm
View Likes
alliyah says...

Honestly some users Shady should have to answer a CAPTCHA screening every time they log-in. (Seriously, what is with them lately?) Hopefully Nate can figure out something to upgrade our security. Until we get this AI security breach a little better under control - hopefully this thread helps us figure out whose truly human within the mod base.

I am not a robot.
Things about me that aren't true about robots -

1. I can write poetry.
2. I love chickens.
3. I have a favorite color.
4. I can identify fire-hydrants, trains, and bicycles.
5. Ummm ... This is actually harder than I thought.
6. I can make jokes.
7. Six reasons should be sufficient right?
you should know i am a time traveler &
there is no season as achingly temporary as now
but i have promised to return

135 Reviews

Reviews: 135
Wed Mar 15, 2023 9:19 pm
View Likes
SilverNight says...

I’m not a robot! I’ve passed the Turing test, so that proves I’m human, right? Or that I might as well be?
"silv is obsessed with heists" ~Omni

"silv why didn't you tell me you were obsessed with heists I thought we were friends" ~Ace

"y’all we outnumber silver let’s overthrow her >:]" ~winter

silver (she/they)

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Mar 15, 2023 9:41 pm
View Likes
Snoink says...

Sorry.... the very fact that you know about the Turing test automatically makes you a robot, @SilverNight.

@Omni, no offense but Captcha was right... you are definitely a robot.

@lliyah, the very fact that you can't seem to count actually makes you quite human, lol. Those are SEVEN reasons, not six!

378 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 378
Wed Mar 15, 2023 10:01 pm
View Likes
Omni says...

@Snoink I think only a robot can say if I'm a robot... >.> You created this thread but never said if you're not a robot.
This account proudly supports lgbtq* rights.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

245 Reviews

Wed Mar 15, 2023 10:36 pm
View Likes
Spearmint says...

@lliyah, I’m very sorry to break it to you, but Chat-GPT can in-tweet write poetry (possibly of dubious quail-ity) and make jokes… and I believe Siri’s favorite color is a shade of green… >.>
mint, she/her

=D

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Mar 16, 2023 12:47 am
View Likes
Snoink says...

Omni wrote:@Snoink I think only a robot can say if I'm a robot... >.> You created this thread but never said if you're not a robot.

See? I can tell that you're a robot because you're spouting out utter nonsense...

Well??? Only @Spearmint has given ten valid reasons why she's human. Where is everyone else???

488 Reviews

Reviews: 488
Thu Mar 16, 2023 4:38 am
View Likes
Meshugenah says...

I basically turn into a human squeaky toy around my nephew, so not a robot.
***Under the Responsibility of S.P.E.W.***
(Sadistic Perplexion of Everyone's Wits)

Medieval Lit! Come here to find out who Chaucer plagiarized and translated - and why and how it worked in the late 1300s.

I <3 Rydia

Democracy! Bah! When I hear that word I reach for my feather Boa!
— Allen Ginsburg