Young Writers Society

Concerning

378 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 378
Fri Mar 31, 2023 10:07 pm
View Likes
Omni says...

This is concerning... do we have someone looking into this?
Big Brother wrote:People, creatures, and otherly beings,

There has been some slight forum and people tab glitches this morning as things have gotten moved for NaPo getting started, please report in the Report Classified Concerns thread if you notice anything of yours that appears out of the oridinary.

-BB

Link to original comment
This account proudly supports lgbtq* rights.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

1228 Reviews

Reviews: 1228
Fri Mar 31, 2023 10:26 pm
View Likes
alliyah says...

WAIT a second! Guys, I just saw a like from the mod forums on the people tab... can regular users see this stuff? It looks like all our mod forums from mid March on didn't get migrated properly with the napo archives?? Idk how to fix, but I feel like only Nate would be able to - but uh!! If everyone can see our mod forums we have a HUGE issue on our hands.

What can we do?

Also why in the world is the bat background on? I thought we had put all this spooktober nonsense to rest. It's supposed to be NaPo. Not Spooktober.
you should know i am a time traveler &
there is no season as achingly temporary as now
but i have promised to return

455 Reviews

Reviews: 455
Fri Mar 31, 2023 10:36 pm
View Likes
Hijinks says...

Oh goodness. This is not optimal @_@
When you're faced with something you don't understand, I think the most natural thing but also least interesting thing you can be is afraid.

-- Hank Green

they/them
(previously whatchamacallit and Seirre)

378 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Mar 31, 2023 10:40 pm
View Likes
Omni says...

Nate's not on right now. I know he said not to, but I'll see if I can meddle with some buttons behind the scenes.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

245 Reviews

Reviews: 245
Fri Mar 31, 2023 11:00 pm
View Likes
Spearmint says...

Would those buttons have anything to do with the "Do not click" and "Click me instead" ones?? Because those are also quite suspicious >.> (but very fun to click!!)
mint, she/her

.--. / ... ...- -.-. .-.. / - .--. ..- .- / .--- --- ...- .--- / .--- --- .--. .-- / .--. .--- .-.. / .--- -.-- .-.. .... -
=D

378 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Mar 31, 2023 11:11 pm
View Likes
Omni says...

I think every hundred clicks or so the site malfunctions a little bit more!

sass levels loading

[he/him]

135 Reviews

Reviews: 135
Fri Mar 31, 2023 11:12 pm
View Likes
SilverNight says...

I just hope it’s not Bob. Or a plot from #classified. What kind of scheme is this??
"silv is obsessed with heists" ~Omni

"silv why didn't you tell me you were obsessed with heists I thought we were friends" ~Ace

"y’all we outnumber silver let’s overthrow her >:]" ~winter

silver (she/they)

166 Reviews

Reviews: 166
Fri Mar 31, 2023 11:19 pm
View Likes
DreamyAlice says...

A good coincidence is what it seems, now people will know on their own that we had a surprise planned and NaPo will be replaced by Spooktober this April, our SantaYWS has already started the festivities. We cannot stop it now!! It's SPOOKTOBER in APRIL guys!! Finally it will put end to the avian-evilry and Bats shall rise!!!
Imagination is a superpower. Use it well!

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Sat Apr 01, 2023 12:32 am
View Likes
Snoink says...

DOWN WITH BOB.
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Sat Apr 01, 2023 12:40 am
View Likes
Snoink says...

Omni wrote:Nate's not on right now. I know he said not to, but I'll see if I can meddle with some buttons behind the scenes.

Also, @Nate said he was going to try to avoid YWS on April Fool's because he doesn't like the prank you guys did last year when you drenched him in Gatorade. So um... you might be on your own.

And do we have any proof that regular users can see this forum?? I think that this might just be a rumor at this point and we shouldn't panic...

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

166 Reviews

Sat Apr 01, 2023 12:59 am
View Likes
DreamyAlice says...

I don't think it's a rumor, the likes are seen on the people's tab. So the regular people ARE able to see our mod forum. *panic is required*

245 Reviews

Reviews: 245
Sat Apr 01, 2023 1:03 am
View Likes
Spearmint says...

If any regular members can see this, please raise your hands >.>
mint, she/her

.--. / ... ...- -.-. .-.. / - .--. ..- .- / .--- --- ...- .--- / .--- --- .--. .-- / .--. .--- .-.. / .--- -.-- .-.. .... -
=D

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Sat Apr 01, 2023 1:05 am
View Likes
Snoink says...

I haven't seen any likes by anybody but mods though... I think we're safe. It might just be a weird glitch. Like, has a regular member posted on these forums yet?

DON'T PANIC.

166 Reviews

Sat Apr 01, 2023 1:11 am
View Likes
DreamyAlice says...

Ok, that may be right. Tho,a part of me wanted the regular members to know about the bird invasion, so that they get warned

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Sat Apr 01, 2023 1:30 am
View Likes
Snoink says...

Nice birds on your avvie, BTW, @DreamyAlice...

If you know what the tip of a shoelace is called, Congratulations, you watched Phineas and Ferb!
— FireEyes