z

Young Writers Society

the On the Spot Fiction!

67 Reviews

Reviews: 67
Sun Mar 06, 2005 1:35 am
View Likes
QiGuaiGongFu says...

I am making this up on the spot, as filler for the time between now, when im writing this, not when you're reading it, and my date tonight.

So I was in this riot one time, wheather or not i was participating, or just watching, you'll have to decide later, right now though, i'm busy telling a story. These guys tipped this news van over, and were trying to make it explode. they tried various things, shooting at it with different guns, beating it with a sledge, lighting the engine block on fire, it wasn't really working, the engine block got really clean though. Eventually they ended up shoving a shirt down the fuel line and lighting it on fire. Man what an explosion. Three weeks later they found a liscnese plate burried in rooftop asphalt 4 blocks away.

Anyway, the riot would never had have happened if fox had just kept that freaking reality show from ever existing.
So it starts like this. Fox needed a new reality show to fill their weekday block, from 4-10 in the evening. They finally got the right idea and were going to replace each and everyone of their dumbass television shows, but it was a good plan poorly executed when they picked up this particular plot.

It involved three swedish female midgets (all between the hights of 3 ft and 3 ft 9) bikinis, leighterhozen, and one hundred and fourty two batchelorettes disguised as men from 20 years from now, when in fact they are from the year 1924. It was all going well, until the fourteenth season

to be continued.
For centuries, theologians have been explaining the unknowable in terms of the-not-worth-knowing.
- HL Mencken
Lie together like butt.
Presenting the GFuture, soon to be the Gnow, reality presented by Google.
Welcome to GEarth.
~Baske in the randomness~

683 Reviews

Reviews: 683
Fri Mar 11, 2005 10:25 pm
View Likes
Emma says...

erh... wow! I'd like to read more of this!

172 Reviews

Reviews: 172
Sun Apr 03, 2005 1:55 am
View Likes
Shadow Knight says...

*chants* WE WANT MORE, WE WANT MORE, WE WANT MORE!
Cause i'm a one man,
I'm a one man,
I'm a one man,
I'm a one man revolution.

685 Reviews

Reviews: 685
Wed Apr 06, 2005 9:25 pm
View Likes
Rei says...

Interesting. Not that good, but I wouldn't call it bad. It's fascinating to see what people come up with when they start writing with nothing in mind.
Please, sit down before you fall down.
Belloq, "Raiders of the Lost Ark"

Morning without you is a dwindled dawn.
— Emily Dickenson