z

Young Writers Society

War (I wrote this when I was younger and stupid)

Random avatar

Reviews: 1160
Thu Mar 10, 2005 2:45 am
Elizabeth says...

Airplanes: War airplanes soaring through the air and jets sonic booming. People ran though the streets screaming and frightened shouts. A young girl, age five, is standing in the front door. Clutching her favorite homemade doll in her right hand and biting the other. People were carrying crying children and fleeing for their lives. The guns of the enemies seized.

Quiet. It was like an emotion never felt; a talent unexpressed. The girls’ parents joined her at the door to see the events. On the young girls face, a weak smile grew and she recklessly ran into the streets. The guns sounded. The girl screamed. A young boy, who was about age ten, saw the girl and ran to her. Picked her up and raced her back to her family and joined them in their basement. They huddled in the darkest corner of their basement waiting, hoping, for the noise to end. The girl looked at the boy, whose face was covered by a shadow, and he looked at her. The basement was dark and the family huddled in the darkest corner with the enemy’s guns blasting loud noises. Then it happened.

The bomb dropped from the carrier plane and landed in the middle of the street a couple miles away. Her mom peered out of the window and the rushed back to her family. They all squeezed each another and the girl buried her face in the boy's arm. With a strong blast the sound of a million stampeding elephants with millions of screams, the towns lit up, in fire and smoke! The girl opened her eyes and was deceived. Half of her basement was blown apart, but at least she and her family, and the boy were all well and safe with her in the darkest corner of her basement.

Many days after the bomb struck the girl was allowed outside, as long as she stayed near her house, and was with the boy. They were told the best hiding places, incase they couldn't make it home. One day the boy and girl were frolicking in the valley when all of a sudden the boy picked up a daisy and handed it to the girl. She sniffed it. It smelled so peaceful and was very lovely. She loved the smell and she loved the boy. She gave him a hug and then they went home.

1258 Reviews

Reviews: 1258
Thu Mar 10, 2005 2:49 am
Sam says...

HAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!

One day the boy and girl were frolicking in the valley when all of a sudden the boy picked up a daisy and handed it to the girl. She sniffed it. It smelled so peaceful and was very lovely. She loved the smell and she loved the boy. She gave him a hug and then they went home.

that sounds kind of...wrong...'frolicking in the valley'...LOL

this is soo...odd. i would say stupid but i dunno if this is like the best thing you've ever written lol
Graffiti is the most passionate form of literature there is.

- Demetri Martin

683 Reviews

Reviews: 683
Sat Mar 12, 2005 8:01 pm
Emma says...

Its good, but short, I would of loved to hear more of it, keep it up! PLEASE! Oh, and tell us what happens next!

Random avatar

Reviews: 1160
Sat Mar 12, 2005 8:10 pm
Elizabeth says...

sam you are sick...

And yes I will try and continute if ater I have finished with something else...

1258 Reviews

Reviews: 1258
Sat Mar 12, 2005 8:34 pm
Sam says...

I know I am. :twisted:
Graffiti is the most passionate form of literature there is.

- Demetri Martin

It is better to take what does not belong to you than to let it lie around neglected.
— Mark Twain