z

Young Writers Society

Hourglass *grrr* needs lot's o' work (hint hint lol)

683 Reviews

Reviews: 683
Mon Mar 28, 2005 10:06 pm
Emma says...

Needs alot of work?! Wow that is good! Me really like! You can write better than me... Grr!

I love it, I will now read the rest and comment. :D

Random avatar

Reviews: 1160
Mon Mar 28, 2005 10:13 pm
Elizabeth says...

Like... it's really good and all... is this like a part of hourglass... are yo going to connect all of them sooner or later because this is really good.

1258 Reviews

Reviews: 1258
Mon Mar 28, 2005 10:17 pm
Sam says...

Yay!

Thanks guys. Just someone reading it is great. :D And it is supposed to read like a novel, tbr...
Graffiti is the most passionate form of literature there is.

- Demetri Martin

323 Reviews

Reviews: 323
Mon Mar 28, 2005 11:13 pm
hekategirl says...

Here I am Sam! you happy now!? anyway I really like this like all of the other segments, but like I told you before, i'm getting kind of tired of all the romance. Time to get back to the plot! the romance is a nice sub-plot but you've had enough for right now you need more info about the plot. And if your going to have them be romantci like that, have it diffrent then then the time before. Its the same thing over and over again; Luke is nervous because he really does like Liberty but knows that it will never work and Liberty is caring and always touching him on the cheak and saying everything is allright etc.etc you know that I mean?
And I noticed you had some 'a's insted of 'I's but i'm to lazy to find them again.
***Honorary 11-Year-Old***

Heh-COT-ee-GUR-el

Got YWS?

Random avatar

Reviews: 241
Sat Apr 09, 2005 9:36 pm
Harley says...

I'M READING THESE BACKWARDS!!! :shock: This is good. This is too good. Why must you be so good? lol I'm not into the whole 'tis thing, but apart from that i love it.

Every really new idea looks crazy at first.
— Alfred North Whitehead