z

Young Writers Society

Hourglass-really short

148 Reviews

Reviews: 148
Wed Apr 06, 2005 1:45 am
ohhewwo says...

This is a really creative, albiet a bit strange, piece. The finishing statement was haunting, just how I like it. One of the kind of lines I like to read over and over again just to here its coolness and ... cleverness ... and what not ...

But really, this was good. Well done.

683 Reviews

Reviews: 683
Thu Apr 07, 2005 7:29 am
Emma says...

why did the guy die?! :(

1259 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1259
Thu Apr 07, 2005 1:14 pm
Firestarter says...

this has a really cool dreamy read to it. Like random thoughts, and definitely shows the confusion of the narrator.
Nate wrote:And if YWS ever does become a company, Jack will be the President of European Operations. In fact, I'm just going to call him that anyways.

Random avatar

Reviews: 10
Thu Apr 07, 2005 5:26 pm
RiaBaby says...

Part of me wants to jump and shout, ‘help! Help him!’ while the other protests, see what happens. It turns out, I follow the latter.

I think you should have "see what happens" in quotes, because I kind of got confused.

But otherwise--this was absolutely amazing. Just...amazing.

323 Reviews

Reviews: 323
Fri Apr 08, 2005 8:26 pm
hekategirl says...

I'm here Sam!! sorry it took so long *pants from lack of oxygon* anyway this was a very good peice, very dreamy like everyone else said. But I think him seeing the gagged person happend a little to soon for me. Like something else should happen before that. And like RiaBaby said you should have "see what happens" in qoutes.

Random avatar

Reviews: 241
Fri Apr 08, 2005 8:57 pm
Harley says...

Wow, this is great! I agree with ohhewwo, the last line is great. Clever, definitely, and makes you wish there was just one more line in there. I also agree with Jack, The way you have written shows the readers confusion, and it reminds me of a character i read in a book once. Just the style of the authors, though; the randomness. Anyway, you and that author have another thing in common. You're both great. :wink:

798 Reviews

Reviews: 798
Mon Jun 06, 2005 3:21 am
Areida says...

These are so good, Sam. You should put them all in one place with little ~*~ dealywops separating them or something. It'd be cool to read them all at once...they're awesome.
Got YWS?

"Most of us have far more courage than we ever dreamed we possessed."
- Dale Carnegie

23 Reviews

Reviews: 23
Mon Jun 06, 2005 3:26 am
Wandwaver says...

I'm so lost in all these!

It is good. That ending is haunting. KEEP IT UP, BUDDY, WE'VE GOT A LONG NIGHT AHEAD OF US!
I am Sash Greenlea, Padawan Learner

1258 Reviews

Reviews: 1258
Mon Jun 06, 2005 3:28 am
Sam says...

I SHALL!

AND WHY ARE WE WHISPERING?!?!

Oh, btw, a couple posts back I had a complete list of links to these things...*shrug* i get lost trying to copy it all into Word! BLAHEMA!
Graffiti is the most passionate form of literature there is.

- Demetri Martin

Change isn't inherently good, but you can't stop it, so let's just enjoy the ride. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
— TheSilverFox