z

Young Writers Society

Help!!

6 Reviews

Reviews: 6
Wed Jul 13, 2005 6:35 pm
writergirlstevie says...

OK I have a story plot, well partly, and I just need to know if it's worth writing. And if it is a few things (that you can either help me with or I'll go look it up) Well anyways here's the idea, and part of the plot I have:

Ana is a 13 year old girl who supposedly lost her memory from birth to 7, because of a car crash (the second she was in). Her twin brother and older brother were separated from her. (Now done with the past, here's the future... well kinda:) A part of the government is looking for her and her brothers. (unknown: something I need to look up) One night she's kidnapped, and brought to a prison-like place. She meets many other kids like her. and they some how try to over throw that part of the government.

Yeah it's very complicated right now, but after I figure out the reason she's kidnapped it won't be so complicated (suggestions are welcomed!!:D) So.... what ya think? should I write it? or should it turn into dust? well I'll let you think about it. If ya want. Just get back to me soon!
away

685 Reviews

Reviews: 685
Thu Jul 14, 2005 1:15 am
Rei says...

Personally I think any story is worth writing. If you have an idea don't wory if it's good or bad. Just write it. But first I think you need to figure out why the government is after this girl.
Please, sit down before you fall down.
Belloq, "Raiders of the Lost Ark"

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Thu Jul 14, 2005 1:19 am
Snoink says...

....how are they going to throw off the government?

It sounds like "Teenz that are Crazy!!" XD
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

Random avatar

Reviews: 1160
Thu Jul 14, 2005 1:35 am
Elizabeth says...

What Snoink said... I mean, honestly, why would they want her? What do they need a 13 year olf girl for, secret child labor for making nikes? (I knew those were bad shoes...)

6 Reviews

Thu Jul 14, 2005 5:56 am
writergirlstevie says...

LOL!!!!!!!!

It dosen't mean that there going to 'throw' the government. It means... Ummm... I don't know what it means but it's not throwing the government... I think it means something like take over... (just be glad that it's only one part of the government!! and not the whole thing)

No that's not what they need her for... but I'm not going to post the intire reason why they need her... let's just say... she's not from this world (AND NO SHE'S NOT AN ALIEN)... Hee hee hee

~Stevie
away

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Thu Jul 14, 2005 6:08 am
Snoink says...

Lol! Okay, we don't want to know any spoilers anyway. :P

But, if your plan is making her involved with a government of mythical creatures, then I advised you to stop. *I* did that, lol!
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

Random avatar

Reviews: 5
Tue Jul 26, 2005 1:11 pm
e36002 says...

I think you should go for it. It could turn out to be a really good story and maybe you'll get it published, but you'll never know if you don't at least give it a wirl.

506 Reviews

Reviews: 506
Tue Jul 26, 2005 1:44 pm
Sureal says...

I bet you, next year you'll wish you made her 14. And then the year after that you'll wish you made her 15 ;).

At any rate, go for it. If it's good, then it's good. If it ends up bad, either try it again, or write a different story.
Really - if you have an idea you may at least try it ;).
I wrote the above just for you.

127 Reviews

Reviews: 127
Tue Jul 26, 2005 5:26 pm
Rincewind says...

I think it's a pretty cool story.
Overthrowing the government is just crippling it and taking away its power. The children would need to expose the evil plan the government has, and create a new organization to take the previous government place.
I say try it, its one step up from superbabies.
~The bandit’s body slumped to the ground, knees hitting first,followed by the rest.His dead weight pushed dust into the air in a swirling cloud.The blood flowed from his head,splicing like river canals,delaying slightly on pebbles before flowing on through the street.~

6 Reviews

Wed Aug 03, 2005 11:42 pm
writergirlstevie says...

LoL Thanks. I already have part of the first chapter writien down. I'm going to be transfuring it soon to my laptop (once I get it ;)) so it's in my notebook at the time being. Yeah I don't really like the superbabies comment. I like BabyGenises#1 better. The Superbabies movie was insalting to the first one. Well anyways, thanks for the reviews!
away

Random avatar

Reviews: 335
Sun Aug 07, 2005 6:13 am
Fireweed says...

yup yup, u should continue it for sure!!! i agree with riechieru (did i spell that right?) that any story is worth continuing, plus the plot sounds way kewl!! but how come you spelled "Ana" with only n? i find that most peculiar. isnt it sposed to be "Anna?"
"I myself am composed entirely of flaws, stitched together with good intentions."- Augusten Burroughs

594 Reviews

Reviews: 594
Sun Aug 07, 2005 6:18 am
Crysi says...

Not necessarily. An author can spell a name any way he or she wants to. And I've seen the name spelled with just one n before. *shrugs*
Love and Light

147 Reviews

Reviews: 147
Sun Aug 07, 2005 6:32 am
sabradan says...

Well, I think all stories are worth writing, but I'm a little confused. Why would the government be looking for her and her brothers just cuz she lost all her memory from age 7?
"He who takes a life...it is as if he has destroyed an entire world....but he who saves one life, it is as if he has saved the world entire" Talmud Sanhedrin 4:5

!Hasta la victoria siempre! (Always, until Victory!)
-Ernesto "Che" Guevarra

6 Reviews

Tue Aug 09, 2005 4:41 am
writergirlstevie says...

It's spelled with one 'n' cause it's not Anna it's Ana (pronoused Ah-na).

I think I have the reason the government is looking for her and her brothers down... but it's to good to put here... sorry but when I get a REALLY good Idea no one knows about it until it's writen down in a book.
away

45 Reviews

Reviews: 45
Tue Aug 09, 2005 9:15 am
Micah says...

Sounds good!

Do you mean it's gonna be like 'teen saves world' type of thingy?
Cuz if so, those stories are always popular! ;)
The book to read is not the one which thinks for you, but the one which makes you think. No book in the world equals the Bible for that.
Harper Lee
My sites:
http://www.wyattmuseum.com/
http://www.cafechrist.com/

I wondered why we put villains in our stories when we have plenty of them in real life; then I realized that maybe we wanted stories where the good guy wins.
— nogutsnoglory