z

Young Writers Society

Give me a reason

67 Reviews

Reviews: 67
Fri Aug 26, 2005 7:59 pm
AngelBaby88 says...

First off i was a current member but sinces its been awhile iam know known as AngelBaby88, my old was little dreamer...I have a new story i hope to finish...its about finding hope in a small town for an abused girl whos been living in a life that is hell...this story more than likely will be somewhat graphic and will contain drugs, sexual abuse, and other things pertaining to violence...if you are under 15 you may not want to read this. I hope you will enjoy this.

Intro
Ever since I, Tara Little have been a child, I have come into contact with just about everything inhumane, cruel, or violent. I grew up in a small town just north of Austin, Texas where its so small, its not even on the map. Every now and then you would see a store, gas station or a church which was quite common around here; anyhow both my parents were abusive. My mom usally was selling her body for money while her boyfriend Tom, the only thing I ever had thats close to father figure. He would sell drugs and then in his spare time when my mom was working, he would sneak into my room when I was ten and would make me do things and would force himself on me. That went on for 6 years intill I called DHS, they came and took me away and placed me into a foster home. Iam so glad I made that choice, for it changed my life forever.

Chapter one (summer of 2000, 16 years of age)
"Get me a beer."
I heard Tom yell to me from the bathroom, I got up from my homework and stepped into the kitchen. I wondered if he wanted me to bring it to him in there, deciding against it I layed it on the coffee table in our living room. I then sat down and got back to my homework. A few minutes later I looked up to see Tom come into the room.
"Did you hear me tell you to get me a beer?"
I could the fear that had been in heart and soul for 6 years flare up inside my throat and chest making it hard to breath.
"I did get it, its on the coffee table."
" Hand it to me, now." he said when I hesitated if I should.
I slowly stood up and picked the can up, I then put my head down and walked to him.
He continued to stare at me intill I tried to walk away from handing the can to him.
The next thing I knew he grabbed me by the wrist and asked me where I thought I was going.
The fear that had been building up came crashing down like a river after a hard rainstorm.
"Please Tom, Dont." I pleaded dredding what he had in mind.
He then hit me across the face that sent me sprawling on the floor and begging him to leave me alone.
"Shutup. You sound just like your good for nothin mother" He picked me back up. "Do you want me show you how I punish your mother for whinning like this?"
"No!"
I yelled as he began to drag me to his and my moms room.
I began screaming for help in hope of someone hearing me, if I knew what he was going to do it wouldnt do me any help.
All I could do was hope it ended quick.
When we got inside the room he slammed it behind him and locked it. He then threw me onto the bed and stood by the door.
By now I was whimpering and had streams of tears flowing down my cheeks.
"Please dont do this." I tried one more time.
"Take off your cloths." he ordered takeing a swig of beer from the can.
"No, please."
"Take em off." he yelled.
I slowly began to unbotton my cotton blouse, the whole time he was watching me with a sickening desire in his eyes that made me want to puke. Once the shirt was off I removed my shorts. He then moved towards me, once he reached me he began to stroke my cheek, my skin tingled from his touch and I turned my face.
"Get onto the bed." he said to me.
I slowly moved to the bed and sat on it, he then came in front of me and told me to reach into the drawer beside the bed and get a condom.
I got one out and handed it to him
"Lay down."
I did as he told me and layed down and closed my eyes. I felt him get on the bed and then could feel him touching my skin just below my brests which he soon replaced with his tongue.
His hands then moved to panties and he began to slide them off. Once he had settled himself between my thighs I felt him enter me and i grimaced in digust and shame that I always felt when tom raped me. Lukilily he was quick and I didnt have to wait so long, but even after he left me alone, i lay there thinking about my shame and pain and wondered how much longer it would go on.

Thats all I have time for, let me know as soon as possible if you like it.
see others how you want to be seen

67 Reviews

Reviews: 67
Tue Sep 13, 2005 8:07 pm
AngelBaby88 says...

THIS STORY WILL NO LONGER BE WORKED ON...I HAVENT RECIEVED CRIT ON IT SO IM NOT TO SURE IF IT SOUNDS OKAY...THANKS
see others how you want to be seen

News is not a game show. You don't win a car if you happen to be right.
— John Oliver