z

Young Writers Society

WARNING (concerning give me a reason)

67 Reviews

Reviews: 67
Tue Sep 13, 2005 8:06 pm
AngelBaby88 says...

Iam going to not continue this story...i havent got any crit on it so i guess its so bad no one likes it.
see others how you want to be seen

Random avatar

Reviews: 1160
Tue Sep 13, 2005 8:25 pm
Elizabeth says...

how long did you put it up?
How long ago?

683 Reviews

Reviews: 683
Tue Sep 13, 2005 8:27 pm
Emma says...

Keep putting up the stories, if you have noticed you can see how many people who have went into your post. They must of red it, but just never commented on it.

I dont get many comments on my story, but its not because its crap, its just because they.... I don't know actually... =\

863 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 863
Tue Sep 13, 2005 8:37 pm
Griffinkeeper says...

Most detailed critiques require a lot of time on the part of reviewers. Not many reviewers can do that many critiques in that detail. Some of them look at things to critique and get bored with the content, so they just skip it and do something else.

If you really want a critique, yet no one has posted anything, don't be afraid to PM one of the reviewers asking for a critique. They will generally review your story faster than they would any story otherwise.
Moderator Emeritus (frozen in carbonite.)

64 Reviews

Reviews: 64
Tue Sep 13, 2005 11:33 pm
Elocina says...

Sometimes things just get overlooked. Other times, it's long enough that it may take a couple setting to get through, and a few notes. I've done a handful of critiquing, but never signed up to one of the usergroups dedicated to it simpily because I don't have the time.
The best way to get a review is to ask someone. It's not easy sometimes, but that's the best way.
Feeling stupid? Follow me!

67 Reviews

Wed Sep 14, 2005 7:26 pm
AngelBaby88 says...

well i figured it was to graphic for most viewers, but i can try again to add to it. :wink:

594 Reviews

Reviews: 594
Wed Sep 14, 2005 9:28 pm
Crysi says...

Go for it! There are some pretty graphic stories on here, so don't worry about that. And just be patient. Now that school has started up again for most of us, we're all pretty busy, but we try our best.
Love and Light

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Wed Sep 14, 2005 10:39 pm
Snoink says...

Yeah. Generally, I go through the stories on the weekends, so that means if you post in a weekday, it's going to be overlooked. But towards the weekends...

Don't let a lack of critiques ever stop you. Just keep bugging people.
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

34 Reviews

Reviews: 34
Thu Sep 15, 2005 4:06 am
concertchick16 says...

:arrow: i read it...it was sad, very sad, i know someone that happened to
i never really felt her shame, now i do

67 Reviews

Thu Sep 15, 2005 7:20 pm
AngelBaby88 says...

thank all of you for your crits and to the one who had a friend like the girl in my story, sad to say i have a friend it happend to as well, she is where my inspiration came, sad to say she took her own life before the court to put him away happend...so i was wanting to write a story in her memory only maybe not the way.

Poetry and prayer are very similar.
— Carol Ann Duffy