z

Young Writers Society

x (to delete

34 Reviews

Reviews: 34
Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:04 pm
remember20 says...

sorry couldn't figure out how to delete this with the new interface.
Last edited by remember20 on Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:36 pm, edited 3 times in total.

1417 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1417
Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:32 pm
Noelle says...

Hi there!

This made me laugh in several different spots. I loved it!

When I first read the description I was thinking, 'stream of conciousness, really?' I had to read a short story by Virginia Wolf (is that how you spell her name?) in English last year and it was a stream of conciousness piece. It took my group forever to figure out what it was. Stream of conciousness is tricky because you can't tell what's really happening and what's going on in a person's mind.

You're piece is really good. Like I said at the beginning it made me laugh, therefore brightening my day. It reminded me of something my older brother might say. He's always telling me how the aliens (or the Canadians. No offense if you're Canadian or know any) are going to take over the world. This seems like that kind of story.

Your descriptions are great and I can visualize everything you wrote. It was written well and I couldn't find any grammer or spelling mistakes.

My favorite part:
They will stream out of the oceans as one red, apocalyptic tide, scuttling into resorts and creating roadblocks on freeways.

Overall this was really, really amazing. Great job with this! Keep writing!
Noelle is the name, reviewing and writing cliffhangers is the game.

Writer of fantasy, action/adventure, and magic. Huzzah!

"I'm writing a book. I've got the page numbers done." -- Steven Wright

YWS is life

14 Reviews

Reviews: 14
Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:54 pm
YouWishYouHadThis says...

i Really like it it This is amzing
I Can Rock Your World And Live My Life like A Rock star

122 Reviews

Reviews: 122
Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:43 am
aouther2b says...

Intresting take on an apoclyptic event. I would have never thought lobsters could take us over. I especialy like the message that you were trying to send with this piece. It keeps everything together. I hope to see more work like this. If I could give you one piece of advice it would be to add more detail.
Either write something worth reading, or do something worth writing. -- Benjamin Franklin

34 Reviews

Reviews: 34
Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:36 pm
remember20 says...

Bumping thread because a friend (http://cgmodelers.com/) was so inspired by this story he drew me this.

#longlivebigbrother
— alliyah