z

Young Writers Society

An Ugly Girl

267 Reviews

Reviews: 267
Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:24 pm
View Likes
Nike says...

Hello fellow writer. I know why this is a featured work... it's beautiful. This story has a bowl full of emotion. It's captivative and thoroughly detailed. I feel in love with it. The story is sad, no doubt, but it is also inspirational. I would love to read more from you. PM me anytime if you have anything you would like me to review and read.

Keep Writing!

Nike (:
“There is no need to call me Sir, Professor.”

20 Reviews

Reviews: 20
Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:07 pm
View Likes
tanya98 says...

Amazing ! and yes I know i'm under the age limit ! :P ! I found it really really good , It kept me hooked on through out but I lost my understanding at the last paragraph . Other wise I found it amazing ! There's really nothing left for me to say ! :) really good once again !

An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind - Mahatma Gandhi (Gandhi Ji)
It's not gravity that's tying you to the earth but that one person - Jacob Black

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:16 pm
View Likes
alabasterwolveness says...

wow, this is really nice. I love it, it's very inspirational. I like how deep this is written, your style is different than what I have read. Which is very nice, I like reading different styles. If you post more work, please give me a shout out. I would love to read them all and comment! Your work is very nice, thanks for your time.
~Randi (Alabaster)
~Lady Death~
Down in the dark, alone at night. Bleeding and Torn... Broken in the light

106 Reviews

Reviews: 106
Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:52 pm
View Likes
Flux says...

holy cow! This is beautiful! There isn't really much that I can say, but the simplistic beauty of it, the way its formatted, the descriptions ... it's all wonderful! You put it not-too-blatantly, allowing the mind to wander and make its own assumptions!

Keep writing! I'd love to read more!
"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person.

Give him a mask and he will tell you the truth."

-- Oscar Wilde

49 Reviews

Reviews: 49
Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:08 am
thatoddkid says...

I have to thank you all for your wonderful reviews. Normally, I'd reply to each of you individually, but it's already been a while and will still be a while before I'd have the time. I'm sorry that this took so long in the first place.

Once again, thanks for everything. I'm extremely grateful.

Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest.
— Mark Twain