z

Young Writers Society

Not an ordinary life 1

Random avatar

Reviews: 1
Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:20 am
Sparkyrox2 says...

>EDITED

I never thought life could get any worse, I get bullied at school but nobody cares. I was just a young little girl with her whole childhood losing the fun. Where did it go? Why did it have to leave me so early? Because of the kind of family I was in I had to start growing up so early. This is what happened when I thought I was gonna lose my whole life, my whole future.

Guns and knives were just everywhere, my dad held a gun and knife and my mom just held my younger brother screaming for me to get that little boy away from the life risking place. As I ran towards my mom and my younger brother that i could see both of them in tears, but of them in pain. As soon as the police got there I got one question, If I had just thought about the right answer I could have changed mine, mom's and my younger brother's whole life.But I answered NO when the man asked If they were fighting. Why did I say no? Why did I lie? I never wanted to hurt the two of them but that is what i did without knowing or even meaning it

Years passed but everything was just the same. Nothing had changed, not even a bit. I still heard the same screams, the screams of my mom and brother. When would it end? Why can't they be happy yet? i asked myself a hundred times. I wanted a new life before the start of school again. I wanted a happy family, a family with love and happiness. It was just a few more weeks until school, new questions pop up in my head wondering if ever I would get what i wanted for my life.

Spoiler! :
I am so sorry if it is so hard to understand, i usually make script form stories. So this is kinda my first time writing a story by chapter which is not in script form. I guess it is harder than i thought
Last edited by Sparkyrox2 on Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:41 am, edited 3 times in total.
Every minute someone is born, every minute someone dies, every minute someone smiles for the very first time, every minute are there occasions,Every minute never stops..

88 Reviews

Reviews: 88
Mon Nov 28, 2011 2:31 am
hudz96 says...

Hey,
The beginning of your story is good but i think you might want to start with more of a pulling line. Something which makes the reader want to read.
When you go to your next paragraph you jumped, and it confused me because i couldn't figure out what you were saying. maybe you should start slowly by describing the scene in a little more detail. You have just jumped to a scene with barely any descriptions, i don't know what girl or what boy you are talking about.

You should also add feelings into your writing it always makes a storyline much more stronger. :D really sparkyrox2 i think if you just took a little longer and explained a little more it will be great and as soon as you add description to your work im sure everyone will want you to write a part 2.

Keep Writing love.
Don’t let your victories go to your head, or your failures go to your heart.

Random avatar

Reviews: 1
Mon Nov 28, 2011 2:32 am
Envied says...

Great start, but maybe rephrase "gonna" to "going to". That is more proper. You do tend to use "little" too often - try rephrasing it to something like "young" or "early." Maybe you can start writing the second paragraph again, as it is a little confusing. I had a hard time understanding the point of that paragraph. Good luck to you and your stories!

Tons of cowering! Plus your name in the summer programme. A custom-designed banner. A cabin at Camp Half-Blood. Two shrines. I'll even throw in a Kymopoleia action figure.
— Rick Riordan, The Blood of Olympus