z

Young Writers Society

Vampires are not scary!

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:09 pm
Moonlight says...

"Yuki, sweetie open your present from us," she spoke smooth as always.
"Okay," I yawned and saw something dark, like a shadow with no one to claim it. I slowly put my arms down as my father handed me a present. It was cubed wrapped in a Gothic wrapping. The black bats danced upon the wrapping.

---------------------------------
That's what I remember from it I'll write more once my teacher gives me back my notebook.
Attachments
dancingbynny.gif
Hop hop.
dancingbynny.gif (19.38 KiB) Viewed 363 times

Random avatar

Reviews: 35
Wed Oct 08, 2008 8:36 pm
Venom says...

Well...I can't really give you any feedback on this because it is only 5 sentences. Maybe you should have waited for your teacher to give you your notebook back before you posted it, but that is just my opinion.

If you'd like, I will critique the rest when you post it. PM me when the rest is posted.

-Venom
A friend will take you to CVS to buy a pregnancy test...

A best friend will stand outside the bathroom screaming, "NAME IT AFTER ME!"

122 Reviews

Reviews: 122
Thu Oct 09, 2008 3:57 am
lordgluzman says...

You should make it longer. Edit it. You are 15 years old you shouldn't be that lazy. I mean, I am 13 and I am writeing more then 10 page story. This is only a little introduction.
Blood is red
But Heaven is blue
The Devil will fined out
And take you

106 Reviews

Reviews: 106
Sat Oct 11, 2008 2:39 am
In_the_Moonlight says...

Oh that was a burn.......geeze thats gotta hurt the ego. Anyway I thought the five lines you gave were fine. I'm gonna have to go with the first person that commented, though. I really can't go on anything to review with. Oh well, it sounds like it might be something nice.....
If I can impact one person, just one, with my writing before I die, then I've lived a great life

51 Reviews

Reviews: 51
Thu Oct 16, 2008 2:39 am
jules4848 says...

make sure you do reviews before you post!!!

2 Reviews per story/pic post

Enjoy YWS

Hey In_the_Moonlight we seem to be following each other
Searching For An Explanations...
http://www.realityhitchhiker.blogspot.com/

25 Reviews

Reviews: 25
Sun Oct 19, 2008 8:28 pm
Cobra says...

Dude, this is a VERY short piece of work and doesn't exactly give me much to review or critique at all. It is, as the others before me have all pointed out, only five lines long and shows nothing of the plot. You're wasting your points here. I mean, it takes 150 points to make a post of any length (usually) so you might as well make it longer!
The corpses are piled high around. Blood carpets the floor and flames scorch away the last remnants of humanity. The screams of the damned echo in my head. I smile. I am home.

Random avatar

Reviews: 150
Tue Oct 21, 2008 3:14 am
200397 says...

There's not much to say. I will be looking for this when you've re-written it. Tell your teacher to zip up the man-pants and hurry up!
I would CHANGE THE TITLE. "Vampires Are Not Scary" is really weak, cause they are, hate to bust your bubble. So I would change it to fit your storyline. :D

You wanna be a writer? You don't know how or when? Find a quiet place, use a humble pen.
— Paul Simon