z

Young Writers Society

dno

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Wed Oct 04, 2006 7:19 pm
hugh123 says...

Ali Williams jumped down from the wall, in the process knocking his bag of the wall.
We swept a blond lock of hair from his brown skin. Ali was 5ft 8 and was 14, he lived in East Suseex in a quiet town named Battle, near hastings.

266 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 266
Wed Oct 04, 2006 7:37 pm
backgroundbob says...

"Houston, we have a problem."

That problem is that this isn't really anything. It's three sentences that say 'a boy jumped off a wall', effectively.

There really isn't any point in posting this. There's nothing to be done with it here.

And your spelling and grammar are horrible.
The Oneday Cafe
though we do not speak, we are by no means silent.

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Wed Oct 04, 2006 8:37 pm
Snoink says...

I think you might want to put this in the storybook section. That's where the RPG's (stories that can be added on to by other people) go. ^_^

Storybook section

And if this your excerpt of your story, this isn't enough to critique, if you know what I mean. ;) Look around the forums and try to find a sample story to see what an appropriate length is. :)
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

33 Reviews

Reviews: 33
Thu Nov 09, 2006 4:29 pm
Soldier boy jack says...

i agree with the other commenters, but i think that you really need to write more on this story. But aways remember never let anyone put you down on your storys (love Jack)
i don't really care anymore if people hate me,
i'm used to it, so don't bother saying anything to me, because you know that i really don't care!

90 Reviews

Reviews: 90
Thu Nov 09, 2006 7:28 pm
RoxanneR says...

Yeh, you definitly need to add more for people to give you more constructive criticism. But it sounds good for a begining.

RR*
Want a faithful critique? PM me!

Luv RR*

I'm effortlessly ironic.
— Link Neal