z

Young Writers Society

My story I worte when I was 12

Random avatar

Reviews: 7
Sat Oct 01, 2005 9:33 am
slytherinseeker says...

No Icaruss, you just made yourself sound stupid.
I'd just like to thank everybody for their criticism, THANKYOU!!!!
And Icaruss, please feel free to PM me. I'd like to talk to you!
Thanks again!

94 Reviews

Reviews: 94
Wed Nov 16, 2005 12:00 pm
Jojo says...

I remember writing something like this when I was 10 as well. The characters were Asterix, Don Quixote, Arnold Scwarzenegger and footballer Pele. But I'll have to hand it over to you because a team of your characters somehow seem more absurd..........That's what you were aiming for, right!? You know, what strikes me the most in the "Best 5..." is that nothing really leads up to anything. Like there were no melodramatic sentences at all leading upto Muhammad Ali's death. He just .....died.
Tell me if I am wrong, but it looks like you were under the impression of " A Leauge of Extraordinary Gentlemen" pretty deeply.
Would you please elaborate a bit on Jack Lewis because even though his appearance is short-lived, he really seems to be a character.
As far as description goes, I do not think it needs any more. It sounds so child-like and mature at the same time.
The Football Freak.

Follow your passion. Stay true to yourself. Never follow someone else's path unless you're in the woods and you're lost and you see a path. By all means, you should follow that.
— Ellen DeGeneres