z

Young Writers Society

Blink

16 Reviews

Reviews: 16
Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:29 pm
SmileLikeUMeanIt says...

I entered this into a short story contest (haven't heard the results yet). I still would like some criticism though so I can use it for something else if the contest doesn't work out. Hope you have as much fun reading it as I did writing it! :)

*deleted by the author*

Sorry, I thought I'd delete this because it got third place in the contest and I don't know if I'm allowed to keep the story on. Thanks for understanding!
Last edited by SmileLikeUMeanIt on Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:45 pm, edited 3 times in total.

37 Reviews

Reviews: 37
Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:05 am
DeadEndsAreOptional says...

Very good story!:) I like it, it kind of reminds me of Alice in Wonderland when Alice woke up at the end of the book. (That's a good thing).
It's written very well, I love how she get's worried when she is about to start playing the violin and how she is worried that her dress is to tight on her stomach. Very realistic.
"If there's a book you really want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, then you must write it." ~Toni Morrison

We always talk about the "doers" and "dreamers" but I'd like to give a big shoutout to the "tryers".
— Hannah Hart