z

Young Writers Society

James Volt

Was This Spoiler...

Unapealling.
No votes
Watevers..
No votes
Interesting and you should keep on writing.
60%
Stupid.
No votes
Good.
40%

Total votes : 5

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:36 am
carloslopez says...

Thanks for actually taking time to look at this spoiler for my new story that I'm trying to make successful. I thought of this idea today in P.E. hahaha. I made this little spoiler thingy in a rush just to get the main point through. Enjoy and answer to the poll please.

How I got this much power, I don't know. Im James Volt and I'm 15 years old. I'm the ruler of everyone and everything on Planet Earth. The power that I hold is unimagineable. Everything that I want and need are at the palm of my hands. It's all in The Notebook. It took control of me with its power. Im addicted to this power and Im probably never going to let go until the day that I die. Im not the same person that I was a couple of months ago. I had to sacrifice many things like family, friends, and normality. I'm living life how I think that it is supposed to be lived. Sounds like I'm living in paradise, haw? Wrong. The planet is in danger and it is all my fault. I've created things that I can't even destroy. This is dangerous because these "things" can destroy anyone and anything in it's path. How do I destroy these robotic creatures that keep Earth stable and in tact? I have no idea. I am estimating that there are 30 days left until Earth is vacant. Listen to my story. How I went from a weird kid that was a nobody to an insanely powerful ruler of Earth that was everybody.

117 Reviews

Reviews: 117
Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:07 am
napalmerski says...

This could be entertaining. Don't force your style - write as it comes. You say the story is already being written? Do it! :D
she got a dazed impression of a whirling chaos in which steel flashed and hacked, arms tossed, snarling faces appeared and vanished, and straining bodies collided, rebounded, locked and mingled in a devil's dance of madness.
Robert Howard

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:24 am
TripleTravelTales says...

I LOVE the idea! It's not just interesting,it's great! Keep writing! I hope you succeed very well! Keep posting the great ideas! :idea:

Will James Volt's story be based around you? :?.
Please post on my story!... Triple Travel Tales Series 1 Chapter 1 !!!
I really need some help off were to go from the first chapter!
Please post your first part of this soon! You'll have people looking for it! Especially me! Will it actually be called James Volt, or will it have a different name?
Encouraging you,
Triple Travel Tales :)

126 Reviews

Reviews: 126
Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:32 am
PenNPaper says...

Hi, PenNPaper here to review!
unimagineable

Spelled wrongly. There is a spell check function so please use it. it should be 'unimaginable'.

I like this story, it seems really cool and interesting, a 15 year old ruling Earth because of a 'Notebook', that seems original enough. So I would like to read the rest of your story please PM me if you post some more of it.

Good luck, and keep writing, ciao for now! :D
Writing is all about imagination~

147 Reviews

Reviews: 147
Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:11 pm
LookUpThere says...

I don't know. When I heard the name it rocked. Every part of this, even your word choice and every B and P in your story worked. So... much... power! It makes me wonder how the story will work and that makes me want to read. Keep writing!

*Liked*

147 Reviews

Reviews: 147
Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:24 pm
LookUpThere says...

Are you gonna post this?

Random avatar

Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:30 pm
carloslopez says...

Thank you guys for reading my first story ever. The title isn't official yet. I'm trying to figure one out still. I wanted to see what people said about the story first before I worked on it some more. So im probably going to post the first chapter later today. Oh and no this story will not be based on me. Thank You :smt003

Random avatar

Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:39 pm
fictionwriter22 says...

this was a really good spoiler not to much information but it's enough to keep you you reading without you being like "when will this story end" you know what i mean

922 Reviews

Reviews: 922
Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:35 pm
GryphonFledgling says...

I like the concept behind this, I really do. I'd like to see what you do with it.

Two things I noticed:

1)
Sounds like I'm living in paradise, haw?

I think you mean "huh".

2)
You seem a bit inconsistent with your apostrophes. "I'm" (the contraction of "I am") always needs an apostrophe between that I and m.

Like I said, I like the idea behind this. There's just not much here for me to critique, since it's just a spoiler. Let me know when you post some and I'll look forward to reading more!
I am reminded of the babe by you.

[as a roleplayer is feeling sad about torturing her characters] GrandWild: "You're a writer, dear. Embrace it."
— GrandWild