z

Young Writers Society

Heart Of a Vampire

65 Reviews

Reviews: 65
Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:20 am
View Likes
dasiamari says...

I sat outside after reading yet again a vampire book. I wish my prayers would be anwsered and I could be a vampire. My life sucks I needed something, to be differnt.I wanted to be a vampire.My little brother walked outside. “You have to come in ,mom said”

hope this is okay so far
Know that she's back in the atmosphere I'm afraid that she'll think of me as a plain old Jain told a story 'bout a man who was to afraid to fly so he never did land. ~Train

65 Reviews

Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:23 am
dasiamari says...

hope this is okay so far please leave replies and feel free to pm me
Know that she's back in the atmosphere I'm afraid that she'll think of me as a plain old Jain told a story 'bout a man who was to afraid to fly so he never did land. ~Train

65 Reviews

Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:24 am
dasiamari says...

you can also email me but if you do that i may not ever

read it

199 Reviews

Reviews: 199
Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:25 am
Apple says...

I liked it but you have to add a lot more than a few sentences...(No offence). I think it has a lot of potential and I can't wait for the next part.

~ Apple
I spy!

126 Reviews

Reviews: 126
Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:37 am
PenNPaper says...

Hi, PenNPaper here to review!
differnt

You missed out the 'e'.
vampire.My

You always need a space after a period.
You have to come in ,mom said

Okay if you wanted to include that comma there it should have been just after 'in' and a space before 'mom'. Or, if you wanted to rephrase it(just a suggestion), as it sounds like mom is saying this instead.(I know it's a dialogue)

Okay, I liked the story, nice sort of cliffhanger ending there. I think you should continue it, I've never read many vampire books but they still seem good to me. You had just left out something. You didn't describe it enough. Where was the MC after he finished reading his vampire book? You just said outside, there are many possibilities. Also, the little brother came out of the room. What was the look on his face, how did he walk? Was his face pale, or was he crying, or what you can think of. How did he walk, did he stumble, or did he totter? This may not be very good examples but they are descriptions.

Good luck and keep writing, bye!
Writing is all about imagination~

553 Reviews

Reviews: 553
Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:12 pm
MiaParamore says...

Are you kidding? Will you post only this much? Okay if you want to post this much only but atleast make your write-up a bit more interesting. If you edit thus then i think you will have a great story in your hand.
Last edited by MiaParamore on Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Next time you point a finger
I might have to bend it back
Or break it, break it off
Next time you point a finger
I'll point you to the mirror"

— Paramore

34 Reviews

Reviews: 34
Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:39 am
Valentine says...

I'm sorry dude. I came here as a request on my WRFF. Unfortunately, the rest have covered what there is/ (which is not much) I read the whole thing in like one second. You gotta post more. Peace.
"You either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become a villain- TDK"

-My Bloody Valentine Reviews-

99 Reviews

Reviews: 99
Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:05 pm
babymagic18 says...

I liked it but it really was far too short of a start. It really needed to be at least a big paragraph or two paragraphs to really catch a readers attention. The title was what really made me want to read the story and that was really good. When you are writing you want an eye popping title like yours. Add more and make others want to read it. I mean that's what a writer wants right? :D

88 Reviews

Reviews: 88
Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:15 pm
thegilliangill says...

Hey this is good so far, but you have a few grammatical errors.

I think it shoud be I sat outside after reading yet again another vampire book.
I sat outside after reading yet again a vampire book.

It should be My life sucks I needed something to be different (No commar needed, and spell different correct, also need to have a space after fullstops) I wanted to be a vampire. My little brother walled outside....you have to come in, Mom said."
My life sucks I needed something, to be differnt.I wanted to be a vampire.My little brother walked outside. “You have to come in ,mom said”

Other than that it is really good well done. I need to understand where you are gonna go, because you haven't really taken it anywhere...yet. It is just a collection of sentences, you could produce a story from this though...keep going!
~TheGillianGill~

There's a bright light, see it in the distance? It's called your future.

62 Reviews

Reviews: 62
Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:41 am
tommyknocker says...

Just keep going. Don't get bogged down. Just keep the words flowing, even if you don't think the story is gelling together.

Don't lose hope!
"There is no comfort without pain; thus we define salvation through suffering." Cato

Why is my dog your fig father????
— JazzElectrobass