z

Young Writers Society

Duty calls

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:01 pm
daykrisr says...

It was just something a wrote when i woke up from a snooze. Enjoy!

With a gray hood over my I couldn't see anything, but that was the least of my problems.
My hands were feeling soft and wet, almost as if they out in the sun, my legs were resting on a hump of furniture, They were in their normal condition, they felt like legs because they weren't tied up like my hands, this gave me an advantage to run. But where?
"Where is it Michael? Is it here" Said a faded voice.
"She is here Sir". Replied the man he was talkin to.
I didn't want to wait for the event to go further, I really didn't want to be apart of it so I'm trying my best to get out of it.
I rolled on my back and on to the floor with a thud.
'Ouch" As I got up two pairs of black converses were tapping in my front of my face.
"Well ,well, well, I guess I found our runaway trying to, well runaway".
i had no idea what I was in for.

14 Reviews

Reviews: 14
Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:12 pm
jujubean05 says...

With a gray hood over my I couldn't see anything, but that was the least of my problems. (Add eyes in there)

My hands were feeling soft and wet, almost as if they out in the sun, my legs were resting on a hump of furniture, They were in their normal condition, they felt like legs because they weren't tied up like my hands, this gave me an advantage to run. But where? (Period after sun, after furniture, and after condition. Comma before because. Period after hands.

"Where is it Michael? Is it here" Said a faded voice. (Comma after it. Question mark after here.)

"She is here Sir". Replied the man he was talkin to. (Comma after here. Period inside the quotation)

I didn't want to wait for the event to go further, I really didn't want to be apart of it so I'm trying my best to get out of it.
I so don't understand this line)
(Maybe and landed on the floor with a thud.)
'Ouch" As I got up two pairs of black converses were tapping in my front of my face.

i had no idea what I was in for. (Capital I.)
If life gives you lemons.................make beef stew!!!
If someone is taller than you............stand on something so you can punch them! lol thats an inside joke so if you don't get sorry.

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:37 pm
AlyKat says...

With a gray hood over my I couldn't see anything, but that was the least of my problems.

My hands were feeling soft and wet, almost as if they out in the sun,(period) my legs were resting on a hump of furniture,(period or lower case the T) They were in their normal condition, they felt like legs because they weren't tied up like my hands, this gave me an(put the in case to an) advantage to run. But (to) where?

"Where is it Michael? Is it here"(theres no punctuation... Try a comma the lower case the S) Said a faded voice.

"She is here Sir". Replied the man he was talkin(talking) to.(Im confused is if the voice knows she's here why would he ask michael is she here?

I didn't want to wait for the event to go further,(Period) I really didn't want to be apart of it so I'm trying my best to get out of it.

i(capital I) had no idea what I was in for.
I
love this idea and think with some tweaks it could be awesome!!! And if u do write more im so reading it!!!
Oompa Loompa something something something :)

62 Reviews

Reviews: 62
Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:27 pm
MOIMOW says...

Yeah, there are a couple of things...

With a gray hood over my(eyes) I couldn't see anything, but that was the least of my problems.
My hands (felt) soft and wet, almost as if they (were) out in the sun, my legs were resting on a hump of furniture(.) They were in their normal condition, they felt like legs because they weren't tied up like my hands, this gave me an advantage to run. But where?
"Where is it Michael? Is it here(?)" Said a faded voice.
"She is here Sir". Replied the man he was talkin(g) to.
I didn't want to wait for the event to go further, I really didn't want to be a part (two words) of it so I'm trying my best to get out of it. (There should be a better way to say that.)I rolled on my back and on to the floor with a thud.
"Well ,well, well, I guess I found our runaway trying to, well(,) runaway".
(I) had no idea what I was in for.
I'm super excited to see where this goes! Keep writing!
"Forget love. I'd rather fall in chocolate."

Who knew paper and ink could be so vicious.
— Kathryn Stockett, The Help