z

Young Writers Society

Deleted

Reviews: 0
Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:27 am
goofysmurf1 says...

Deleted
Last edited by goofysmurf1 on Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:05 pm, edited 3 times in total.
go to page.php?id=1242 now please and subcribe

Reviews: 0
Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:27 am
goofysmurf1 says...

continuing
soon
go to page.php?id=1242 now please and subcribe

204 Reviews

Reviews: 204
Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:25 am
crescent says...

This seems A LOT like "Zombieland", especially with the rules thing you have going on or have at least begun with. You may want to finish writing your piece before posting next time. Also, if you want to mimic Zombieland, you can just put it in Fan-fiction of course! Continue writing!

-Crescent
Please take care to use good grammar when making a post!

"grammer" 1519 matches on YWS *twitches*

Rydia is the ruler of the world. :(

86 Reviews

Reviews: 86
Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:42 am
charcoalspacewolfman says...

Amazingly, there's a lot of critical advice I can give you. Unfortunately, there's not a lot of general reviewy stuff I can do since there's only like three sentences.
Since it's so short, I'm going to rewrite it with some grammatical corrections:
Last week it was beautiful and little kids were running around (you should continue to describe this idylic scene, what else made it beautiful). Then it was nothing but zombies and I swear those things eat like pigs, so rule number one is: keep weapons with you at all times.

Obviously this is going to be something humorous. Otherwise it wouldn't be about zombies.
HMS Tragedy?! We should-we should have known!!!

90 Reviews

Reviews: 90
Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:47 pm
freewritersavvy says...

Right so.....that was interesting! Zombies, watch out for the zombies!!!! Protect the kids at all costs! Hmm...should I bring chicken to feed the zombies?
In the way of critiquing all I can say is, please, capitalize your first letters of each sentence.
http://www.isiseiyr.com
~When you do the common things in life in an uncommon way, you will command the attention of the world. ~ George Carver

Writing...they claim it is a dangerous occupation... 'they' have no idea!

Make your dreams come true. Don't wish for them, work for them.
— Lilly Singh