z

Young Writers Society

Character Art PlanMo/NaNo 2023

245 Reviews

Reviews: 245
Sat Oct 21, 2023 3:08 am
View Likes
Spearmint says...

As a bonus incentive to complete the character questionnaire (the last PlanMo challenge), I'll be drawing one character each for the first five people to fill it out and post the link in this thread! If you've completed the questionnaire for multiple characters, please also mention which character you'd like to be drawn. ^^

Sample artwork from last year: mint's doodles & photos

Current style:
Spoiler! :

Art will be completed in around 3-4 days and posted on your wall. :] Looking forward to seeing your character questionnaires! Happy PlanMo'ing!
mint, she/her

.--. / ... ...- -.-. .-.. / - .--. ..- .- / .--- --- ...- .--- / .--- --- .--. .-- / .--. .--- .-.. / .--- -.-- .-.. .... -
=D

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Sat Oct 21, 2023 11:37 pm
View Likes
Snoink says...

Yessss. Nano 2023: Snoink's Stuff
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

20 Reviews

Reviews: 20
Mon Oct 23, 2023 6:35 pm
View Likes
GrHinds09 says...

I couldn't find the link to the questionare so I answered it in here I'm sorry

Name:Corey Williams
Height:5.2
Eye colour: Pale Green
Physical appearance: He's lean with black hair and a heart shaped face.
Strange or unique physical attributes: Eyes turn purple when using his power
Favourite clothing style/outfit:casual and comfy big fan of sweaters.
Where do they live? What is it like there? --
Defining gestures/movements: tends to be more subdued but when he's happy he fidgets a lot
Things about their appearance they would most like to change: he would like to get his ears pierced or dye his hair.
Speaking style: closed off and abrupt with new people or quipy with people he likes he's very bubbly
Pet peeves: Hates slightly wrong rhymes like liar and Tyler or his fingernails touching things with bad textures.
Fondest memory: Having a super smash bros tournament with his brother and friends
Hobbies/interests:reading, drawing, fighting crime, hanging with friends, dungeons and dragons.
Special skills/abilities: His power is that he can see into every possible version of himself in the multiverse so he can see every version of his fate so he can make better descisions
Insecurities: thinks he's weak and wont be able to protect his friends
Quirks/eccentricities: collects pins
Temperament: cautious
Negative traits: holds onto negative feeling for a long time, anxious, overly sarcastic
Things that upset them: friends being hurt, gaslighting, arrogant people
and giraffes
Things that embarrass them: getting in trouble
This character is highly opinionated about: lgbtq+ rights and the godland prophecy (world lore thing)
Any phobias? heights and lizards
Things that make them happy:friends, family hobbies
Family (describe): Mom and brother Samantha Williams is short with black hair that's usually tied up in a messy bun and comfy clothes usually preferring beige yellow and orange as her wardrobe colors. Mikey is tall and athletic with purple eyes and uncontrollably fluffy black hair.
Deepest, darkest secret: He doesn't have one he's pretty open with his people I'll think of one later
Reason they have kept this secret for so long:
Other people's opinions of this character: reserved blatant cold if they don't know him funny bubbly and compassionate once he opens it up.
Favourite bands/songs/types of music: Indie pop, Florence and the Machine.
Favourite movies: The Matrix and Birdemic
Favourite TV shows: Pretty Smart, Big Bang Theory and Gravity Falls
Favourite books:Hunger Games, Maze Runner, The Graveyard Book, and Lord Of The Rings.
Favourite foods: Danishes
Favourite sports/sports teams: Football and Roller derby
Political views: Democratic (on the villians side for more novel politics)
Religion/philosophy of life: Just don't be a jerk
Physical health: Mildly fit
Dream holiday: Trip to Greece
Description of their house: Three room dorms a small bedroom, bathroom and half kitchen.
Description of their room: Bunk bed that they share with their friend Steve, twinkle lights posters and a small desk with a fax machine are also present cream colored walls.
Any pets? nope
Best thing that has ever happened to this character: Going to KGV Academy
Worst thing that has ever happened to this character: Having to kill their best friend
Superstitions: Has to hit windchime when leaving their own house or they get paranoid
Three words to describe this character: Compassionate goofy and anxious
If a song played every time this character walked into a room, what song would it be? Holding out for a hero by FrouFrou
"It tastes like molecules" - Castiel

27 Reviews

Reviews: 27
Mon Oct 23, 2023 9:51 pm
View Likes
spottedpebble says...

Here's mine!

Pebble's PlanMo
:)
rainbow
spot~pebble~peb~pebb~
in any order

she/they

spottedpebble

461 Reviews

Reviews: 461

81 Reviews

Reviews: 81
Wed Nov 01, 2023 7:18 pm
View Likes
Lael says...

Not sure if this opportunity is still open, but I'll give it a try anyways. :P If so, just drawing Hali as a human is fine with me.

NaNo 2023: The Little Sea Dragon
"And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."
Philippians 4:7

245 Reviews

Reviews: 245
Thu Nov 02, 2023 6:46 am
View Likes
Spearmint says...

Yep, it's still open! (Well, now it's closed, after you XDD)

Thanks for your submissions, everyone! <3 If you stumble across this thread and have a burning desire for character art, feel free to PM me =P it just might take me longer ^^

Happy NaNo!!
mint, she/her

.--. / ... ...- -.-. .-.. / - .--. ..- .- / .--- --- ...- .--- / .--- --- .--. .-- / .--. .--- .-.. / .--- -.-- .-.. .... -
=D

Remember, a stranger once told you that the breeze here is something worth writing poems about.
— Shinji Moon