z

Young Writers Society

NaNo 2023 - Will the Scales Pierce you in the Shallows?

6 Reviews

Reviews: 6
Thu Nov 09, 2023 9:29 pm
View Likes
luxeterna says...

november 8-9th

daily word count: 370
~

*update*

guys please don't be disappointed in me @FireEyes is already disappointed enough but NaNo been stressing me out like crazy and I'm not saying I'm giving up but
i'm kinda giving up? like, I cannot see myself hitting the 50k without another mental breakdown and honestly i've been so busy lately than 1.7k a day is nearly iNcONcEIVABLE on my week to week basis.

I AM GOING TO KEEP WRITING!!! just giving myself a little grace, probably not gonna be running too wild anymore and I'll still be writing during November, just my end goal for this novel will be stretched out over a little more of a reasonable amount of time that I'll be able to healthily span out and plan (;_ _) thanks for the support, we'll see how the rest of this month goes <3
True love is the greatest thing in the world
except for a nice mlt
Wonderin' if your heart's still open
And if so I wanna know what time it shuts

Can't you tell that I'll write a song about nothing
To tell you that you're something else

.˳˳.⋅ઇ ଓ

1162 Reviews

Reviews: 1162
Sat Nov 11, 2023 2:23 am
View Likes
Carlito says...

Way to listen to yourself and give yourself grace <3
There's nothing wrong with slowing down and intentionally NOT hitting 50k! You've written more than 0, and that means progress :)
It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.

Ask a Therapist!
I want to beta read your novel!

Ask me anything. Talk to me about anything. Seriously. My PM box is always open <3

Here's to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They're not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them. About the only thing you can't do is ignore them. Because they change things. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.
— -Apple Inc.