z

Young Writers Society

NaNo 2023: Sky of Seasons

166 Reviews

Reviews: 166
Mon Nov 13, 2023 5:29 am
View Likes
DreamyAlice says...

My first NaNo and gosh I am starting it midway through the month *intense head scratching* well no worries we will see how much I can write till the month ends and Sky of Seasons or SOS as I call it is a novel I have already been working on so it is a good opportunity for me to push myself to write further.
NaNo 2023 goal: 20,000 words

SKY OF SEASONS

[Cover design: will be uploaded soon]

A land far away from here, as the legends go there is the Great King under the Sky of Seasons, a place where people are blessed to experience all the beautiful seasons...”

“Whoa! Every season! Summer, Winter, Monsoon, Spring. They are so lucky Opa,” said Ethan

“Yes child, every season. Now don’t disturb me. Let me finish the tale of the Sky of Seasons,” said Opa, the grandpa of Ethan and Lyla and the best storyteller in the entire Sunwane.

“People live in peace and harmony in the Sky of Season. The Great King rules the entire five realms- Sunwane, Waterhelm, Bloomrich, and Frostreign. And in the middle of them the noble Sky of Seasons. As we know every realm is cursed to experience the same season throughout the year, Sunwane experiences the summer throughout the year, Waterhelm’s rain never stops, Bloomrich is a realm full of greenery of flowers and plants and Frostereign is covered with snow during the whole year. But Sky of Seasons is the only place in the known universe to have the fortune to experience all the four seasons.”

Characters with different purposes. Flee from Sunwane. The reason is more than just saving their lives. Adventure. Suspense. A journey to which the readers are invited...
Imagination is a superpower. Use it well!

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Mon Nov 13, 2023 3:21 pm
View Likes
Snoink says...

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. You are brave and amazing and I commend you!
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

1162 Reviews

Reviews: 1162
Sat Nov 18, 2023 1:44 pm
View Likes
Carlito says...

It's never too late to start NaNoing!! Welcome! I hope your writing is going well <3
It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.

Ask a Therapist!
I want to beta read your novel!

Ask me anything. Talk to me about anything. Seriously. My PM box is always open <3

166 Reviews

Reviews: 166
Tue Dec 05, 2023 8:07 pm
View Likes
DreamyAlice says...

ah did very few writing, it feels a lil bad to fail so miserably but I wont be too harsh on myself, I did write few days and then got busy with life. Will deffinitely complete my goals and Nano of next year!
Imagination is a superpower. Use it well!

Defeat has its lessons as well as victory.
— Pat Buchanan