z

Young Writers Society

The Plague

98 Reviews

Reviews: 98
Tue May 03, 2011 4:30 am
Qoh16 says...

I loved it . It was really good.I. nw you got a good grade!!! Keep up the great work sisie!! Happy writing!! <3
~Life has a song for every moment in life. It is just the matter of finding the right one.~

138 Reviews

Reviews: 138
Wed May 04, 2011 9:57 pm
MadameLuxestrange says...

Okay, this was pretty good. I think that it was a little too short and that you could've expanded on this more. While it's a good ending for your character to have lived, I think it is rather unrealistic and your story would be a whole lot cooler if you killed your character. That could just be me though, because I like killing off my characters in my stories... Anyway, listen to jasminebells about the exclamation points. Usually those should be kept for dialogue only in my opinion. Other than that, I really enjoyed the story and that it took place in the Black Plague years. Very interesting.

Cheers,
Luxe :D
...or dear Bellatrix, who likes to play with her food before she eats it?
Fear makes the wolf seem bigger.
I got attacked by a swan.

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Thu May 05, 2011 2:38 am
synismysyn3 says...

this is rly good i was never one into historcial fiction but you caught my eye ! kEEP Up the good work hunn (:

Random avatar

Reviews: 8
Thu May 05, 2011 3:57 pm
funkypanda says...

this is really good work. I love reading about the plague (don't ask why) and this was really satisfying. a great storyline, some well described emotions. Apart from a few gramatical errors, it was really intresting. Your class willl love it. Keep Writing!
Panda X

Live your life how you want, but don't confuse drama with happiness.
— Ron, Parks & Rec