z

Young Writers Society

Fantasy Football!

62 Reviews

Reviews: 62
Tue Dec 11, 2007 9:11 pm
jonny911 says...

SILVER BULLETZ MARKETING PLAN

As Vice President for the Silver Bulletz, I have devised a marketing plan. Marketing is very important to me and my team, and I hope this plan will shine. By putting my plan into action, we will attract new audiences to the Silver Bulletz that were once untapped, boost are credibility as a liable team, and earn a potential for future income. Marketing should be worth it. With me behind the wheel, I promise it will be.

Some adults can watch upwards of four hours of television a day. That’s sixteen commercial breaks, each with about four or five commercials. That’s eighty opportunities to win an audience over. With two commercials, one for already hardcore football fans and one for casual fans, we can attract a large audience for only one-hundred million. We would also invest on endorsements in Pepsi or another sports drink company.

The other eighty-million will be divided into two categories: fifty-million for physical products, including twenty billboards. The remainder of this fifty-million will go into a Silver Bulletz product line: clothes and jerseys, for example. The other thirty-million will go to for endorsement, including a radio advertisement on KISS 108 and Jammin’ 94.5. People will hear us and see us in creditable companies and start to recognize us as a decent team.

With these plans, there is no reason we can’t get into the NFL. I hope you will recognize this plan as good and bound for success. I give my best wishes for this plan to be accepted.
Last edited by jonny911 on Sat Dec 15, 2007 6:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Son, what do you want to be when you grow up?"
"A felon!"
"Are you sure?"
"Yah! This kid at school says they get all the girls!"
"I should try that..."

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Sat Dec 15, 2007 5:24 am
Snoink says...

First of all, please please PLEASE do not put your full name on any of your works, especially with so much information as to who you are (school info, etc.), unless, of course, you're a world-famous novelist. Chances are, you aren't, so I edited it out . But don't do it again in the future.

What is the assignment asking you to do, first of all?
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made.
— Groucho Marx