z

Young Writers Society

Need help on a project about connections between Canada/U.S.

Reviews: 2
Fri Oct 03, 2008 3:00 am
View Likes
whispering says...

Hello! I'm new to this website. I like it from what I have seen and am currently working on writings I would like to share.

However, I'm coming here with a desperate plea for help. The name of this forum caught my eye as I was going through the site really quickly. Any help you could provide - I would appreciate so much.

I am doing a project on the connections between Canada and the United States. The connections have to come from Canada to the United States. Unfortunately, it can't be the other way around. I need "ideas" that come from Canada that United States have used, considered, etc. Ideas about healthcare, politics, anything.

If you're Canadian, that'd probably be a big help to me, but I really would love help from anybody, no matter what nation you're from!

Also, if you could share things that should be included on a basic map of Canada, I'd appreciate that as well.

Thank you!

The simple truth is that authors like making people squirm. If this weren't the case, all novels would be filled completely with cute bunnies having birthday parties.
— Brandon Sanderson, Alcatraz Versus the Evil Librarians