z

Young Writers Society

Twilight Fanfiction: The Wedding

29 Reviews

Reviews: 29
Mon May 26, 2008 1:26 am
LilyReagan says...

Edward fidgeted at the altar. Why does Bella have to be so sacrificial?, he thought. Oh, well. I guess that's just part of why I love her. He smiled to himself.
Just then, Bella entered the cathedral hall. She was dressed in a silky, flowing, white gown, as opposed to the one Alice had chosen (Bella had told Alice to save that one for Jasper and her marriage.) Bella's hair was curled and clipped back to fall in a line down the center of her back. The style was held in place by a beautiful diamond tiara.
Alice, Rosalie, and Angela carried the hem of her dress, while Charlie linked his arm into hers. She walked down the aisle, unthinkably graceful, given her typical clumsiness. Edward only had eyes for her.
Edward took her hand and gazed into her deep brown eyes.
"You look beautiful."
Bella smiled. "I could say the same about you."
Edward chuckled quietly.
He only half-listened to the priest. He was occupied with listening to the audience's thoughts.
Alice, standing on the wing of the altar, was looking at Jasper. Thinking about his face.
Oh boy.
Emmett was admiring the buff angels carved onto the cathedral walls. They almost look real.
Edward could feel Rosalie's eyes on the back of his head.
You'd better not, she thought at him. Edward Cullen, you cannot put that girl through what we have to go through.
Edward tuned her out.
Jacob Black was sitting in the back row. Bella, he thought. Bella, don't do this. You can't leave me, Bella. You love me. We love each other and you know it. Remember the kiss? That wonderful kiss? Bella! No!
"I do." Bella looked at Edward and squeezed his hand, smiling nervously.
While the priest spoke, thoughts ran through Edward's head. Other people's thoughts.
Charlie: That's my baby girl! Renee: My beautiful daughter, marrying young, just like me. This will hurt her. I swear it will. Angela: Bella and Edward. Bella Cullen. Catchy.
"Do you, Edward Cullen...."
Edward tuned out all the voices. This was his and Bella's moment.
"I do."
Bella was crying. Hiccuping, too. In happiness.
"You may now kiss the bride."
Edward embraced Bella, and they kissed.
There was a thundering pound of footsteps and a slamming door as Jacob Black sprinted out of the cathedral.
"Bella Cullen," Edward whispered when they broke apart.
Bella smiled. Pure joy shone from her face.
"Bella Cullen."
"Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings."
~Anonymous

Nulla dies sine linea. --Not a day without a line

33 Reviews

Reviews: 33
Mon May 26, 2008 2:48 am
Ailam Remard says...

CUTE! I love Twilight. I love how Alice and Jasper's thoughts were. It's so sad about jacob though, I really would pick him over Edward.
Buh-Bye!

Reviews: 4
Mon May 26, 2008 6:30 pm
DC622 says...

LOVE IT! I think it was perfect. You should have included the rest of the Cullens like Edward's parents. But I really like it, good job.
You craysee!.? Me, do, too, use, correct english fool.

Mon May 26, 2008 6:32 pm
DC622 says...

LilyReagan wrote:You'd better not, she thought at him. Edward Cullen, you cannot put that girl through what we have to go through.

Was she tlking about turning Bella? Stephenie better turn her or I will be VERY mad. --- Sorry I didn't post this in the last one.
You craysee!.? Me, do, too, use, correct english fool.

107 Reviews

Reviews: 107
Tue May 27, 2008 11:55 pm
spiritblackwolf2705 says...

Very good! I always wanted Bella to end up with Jacob though.

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Thu May 29, 2008 12:33 pm
Embroswyn15 says...

Absolutely, postitively LOVED IT!!!!!! Bravo.
Don't tell me you love me unless you really mean it because I might do something crazy like believe it.

The Story or Esme Cullen: A Series

118 Reviews

Reviews: 118
Thu May 29, 2008 6:26 pm
myfreindsavamp says...

Wouldn't Bella have felt at least a little sympathy or guilt about Jacob. And why would he come? Wouldn't he have intervened? I mean come on, you know he would have.

Over all it's okay, but I have to say I hope Stephanie Meyer gets this on the dot and better. Sorry I just hope for it. It needs to be ten times better. If not she'll be hanging by a thread in my book. Well it was okay. I'd have to say make it longer. It would seam like eternity to listen to the priest drone on as I am now. :P Anyways, good job... I think. I have no idea anymore.
We've all been broken in some way. It's just how we express it that makes us dffrent form eachother.

“This precious book of love, this unbound lover,
To beautify him only lacks a cover.”
~William Shakespeare, The Tragedy of Romeo and Juliet

582 Reviews

Reviews: 582
Thu May 29, 2008 6:37 pm
KJ says...

Cute, but I gotta be honest... I didn't feel like that was really Edward. Some of the things he was saying just didn't seem like things he would say.

And ambercoultis is right - wouldn't Bella feel somewhat bad about Jacob?

But anyway, it's cute. I wish Stephenie would have included the wedding in the third book..

29 Reviews

Reviews: 29
Thu May 29, 2008 8:51 pm
LilyReagan says...

ambercoultis, I just wanted to say that Jacob said in Eclipse that he wouldn't intervene if Edward was the one Bella chose. I wrote this before I read the first chapter of Breaking Dawn, so I didn't know about Jacob going to Canada. Oh, and KJ, I'm sorry it didn't sound like Edward--I'm no Stephenie Meyer!! :D Bella would have felt bad inside (like she was being torn in two, probably), but since it's written in Edward's POV, I couldn't show that.... Sorry, I just felt obligated to explain.

-Lily
"Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings."
~Anonymous

Nulla dies sine linea. --Not a day without a line

Sat May 31, 2008 3:58 am
little miss military brat says...

I liked how you included the other characters' thoughts in there, instead of just focusing on edward and bella.

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Thu Jun 05, 2008 3:55 am
BellaLuna says...

This was a cute story, but I've got to agree with KJ...this didn't really feel like Edward's point of view. But, you know what they say...practice makes perfect. Also, I think you could have been a little more descriptive.
But, like I said, it was a cute story (I'm a sucker for anything Edward/Bella :D ). Keep writing!

11 Reviews

Reviews: 11
Tue Jun 10, 2008 1:08 am
Essence of BloodLust says...

beautiful writing but it could have been more personal. I dont feel like you got their personalities across completly. But it was a good fanfic all in all. Keep writing!

13 Reviews

Reviews: 13
Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:25 am
saves says...

Lol, I sound obbsessive, but I sorta am about Jasper and Alice.

In one of the books, probably Twilight, it was said that Jasper and Alice were married. So it's not possible for her to save the dress.

But it was also said that Emmett and Rose like to have another wedding everytime they move.

34 Reviews

Reviews: 34
Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:38 pm
twilightxd says...

I liked it. It was a little different from the really wedding so. I think Alice should be the bridesmaid and Jacob was supposed to be the best man, but I like the part of him running out of the cathedral. I'm not really a fan of Jacob Black. You need some perenthises where some of people think when your not listing them, but overall it was pretty good! :D

228 Reviews

Reviews: 228
Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:39 am
Meep(: says...

This story was not bad...
But rather erm...whats the word...shallow.
As in, the characters were not given more descriptions and elaborations,
Develop the story more.
Like some have pointed out, Alice is already married to Jasper.
But the part where she(Alice) was thinking about Jasper is very accurate.
She does seem rather besotted with her husband at times.
Good job! :)
~Liverpool F.C Supporter~
"You'll never walk alone"

NO U
— Carina