68%
Eh, no thanks. Good work, though!
32%

Total votes : 38

82 Reviews

Reviews: 82
Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:11 am
Celticmusicgirl says...

lemme start off by saying good job on this it really makes you think "wow what if edward hadn't been brought up as a vegetarian vampire?" it was pretty cool. i love the whole series and this is an interesting piece go ahead and write more. Just remember it is best to have fun when you are writing something like this. If you enjoyed writing this then readers will most likely enjoy reading it.
"No life is forever. We found and fought here. We loved and died here... The crops whither and the bones of hunger walk the sunken roads... The land has failed us... In dance and song we gift and mourn our children. They carry us over the ocean in dance and song.
-American Wake by Riverdance

32 Reviews

Reviews: 32
Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:44 pm
Sandvich says...

Magicweaver14 wrote:That was some crap!!! I hated it im going to put my story on here and put urs to shame!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahahhahahhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhaaaaahahahahaha!!!!!

Im not mean i just love writing!!!

Unsuccessful troll is unsuccessful.

Anyway, it took me a while to bring myself to click on this, but when I did... what a pleasant surprise. I liked the way Edward acted like a proper vampire, although to make this more realistic, he should have died the instant he stepped into the sun. :P (Jokes)

As you can see, I'm not one for long reviews. :P
The Fear Contest - Winners

1st Place - Hit the Black by mikeypro
2nd Place - Makeshift Calamity by jcipriano1
3rd Place - Ashes and Blood by HaydenSmith

"And so I arrive, like a sudden windstorm at a kindergarten picnic!" - Dimentio

The only fool bigger than the person who knows it all is the person who argues with him.
— Stanislaw Jerszy Lec