Young Writers Society

Big Time Rush-One Shot

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:31 pm
BigTimeRushGirl97 says...

Big Time Rush One Shot: "I’ll see you again someday.."

Ashley’s POV:
Kendall flashed a huge smile and took my hand. "Ash, you still haven’t answered me" I looked into his deep sea green eyes and giggled. "Yes Kendall, I'll marry you". He kissed my hand and slide the ring on my finger. We had been dating for over 2 years and we REALLY loved each other. I had been in so many wedding since I was a little girl as a flower girl or as a brides maid and now it was my turn to walk down the aisle.
-6 months laterr-
Ashley’s POV:
My best friend in the whole world Vanessa helped me do everything for the wedding. Once I got into my dress she started crying. "Please V, don’t cry or you'll make me cry too!" She just laughed. "I’m sorry I just can’t believe your getting married. We hugged and then my dad walked through the door "Its time Ash, you ready?" I smiled "Yeah lets go" I linked my arm with his and we walked down the aisle. Kendall was standing there in his tux looking hot *lmao*. Beside him were the rest of BTR James, Logan and Carlos. On the other side were my girls. Autumn, Brooke and Michelle. We reached the stage; my dad kissed my head and gave me over to Kendall. Just before we started he whispered "Are you ready Mrs. Schmidt?" I looked up at him. "Yeah" and I kissed his cheek. "We are gathered here to wed Ashley Montgomery and Kendall Schmidt in Holy Matrimony" *I’m not so sure how to do the whole wedding scene but ill do some* "Do you Kendall take Ashley to be your wife for forever and always?" I looked up at him "I do" I looked down and smiled. "Do you Ashley take Kendall to be your husband for forever and always?" "I do" The preacher smiled and looked to Kendall. "You may now kiss the bride" He leaned in and kissed me passionately. He pulled away and we faced the crowd they were taking pictures and some were even crying. We walked through the double doors as husband and wife..FINALLY.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kendall’s POV:
Before we knew it, it was time to leave for the airport. I had booked us to go to Paris, Ashley had always wanted to go and now she could. I waited at the limo while she hugged her mom and dad, I said bye to everyone and got into the car with Ashley. "Well, Mrs. Schmidt what do you wanna do?" She sighed "Let’s just relax these heals are killing me" and she kicked them off then leaned against me. I slowly stroked her hair. About 10minutes later the limo started spinning. Then it stopped, we were sideways. Ashley wrapped her arms around me and buried her head in my chest. "Kendall...whets happening?" She asked scared to death. That’s all I remember then everything went black...
____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Still Kendall’s POV:
"Hey baby it’s me again. Me and the guys are going on tour for a few months so I wont be around but I promise I'll be back" I got up off my knees and brushed the grass off my jeans. Ashley had been dead for almost a month now. She had been killed in the limo on our way to the airport. A drunk driver slammed into her side of the car and she died on impact. Just before I left I whispered "I love you Ashley Schmidt and I always will. I'll so you again someday" I half smiled and walked to my car
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

so thats my first story i might do a series if you guys like it. :)

155 Reviews

Reviews: 155
Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:09 pm
hockeyfan87 says...

BigTimeRushGirl97 wrote:Big Time Rush One Shot: "I’ll see you again someday.."

Ashley’s POV:
Kendall flashed a huge smile and took my hand. "Ash, you still haven’t answered me" I looked into his deep COMMA sea green eyes and giggled. "Yes COMMA Kendall, I'll marry you". He kissed my hand and slide the ring on my finger. We had been dating for over 2 years and we REALLY loved each other. I had been in so many wedding since I was a little girl as a flower girl or as a brides maid and now it was my turn to walk down the aisle.
-6 months laterr DELETE ONE R-
Ashley’s POV:
My best friend in the whole world Vanessa helped me do everything for the wedding. Once I got into my dress she started crying. "Please V, don’t cry or you'll make me cry too!" She just laughed. "I’m sorry COMMAI just can’t believe your getting married. We hugged and then my dad walked through the door "Its time Ash, you ready?" I smiled "Yeah lets go" I linked my arm with his and we walked down the aisle. Kendall was standing there in his tux I THINK IT WOULD SOUND BETTER IF YOU SAID TUXEDO looking hot *lmao*. Beside him were the rest of BTR SPELL OUT BIG TIME RUSH THAT WAY FOR PEOPLE LIKE ME WHO DONT WATCH THE SHOW ITS EASY TO FOLLOW James, Logan and Carlos. On the other side were my girls. Autumn, Brooke and Michelle. We reached the stage; my dad kissed my head and gave me over to Kendall. Just before we started he whispered "Are you ready Mrs. Schmidt?" I looked up at him. "Yeah" and I kissed his cheek. "We are gathered here to wed Ashley Montgomery and Kendall Schmidt in Holy Matrimony" *I’m not so sure how to do the whole wedding scene but I'LL do some* "Do you Kendall LAST NAME COMMA take Ashley to be your wife for forever and always?" I looked up at him "I do" I looked down and smiled. "Do you Ashley LAST NAME COMMA take Kendall to be your husband for forever and always?" "I do" The preacher smiled and looked to Kendall. "You may now kiss the bride" He leaned in and kissed me passionately. He pulled away and we faced the crowd they were taking pictures and some were even crying. We walked through the double doors as husband and wife..FINALLY.

Kendall’s POV:
Before we knew it, it was time to leave for the airport. I had booked us to go to Paris, Ashley had always wanted to go COMMA and now she could. I waited at the limo while she hugged her mom and dad, I said GOODbye to everyone and got into the car with Ashley. "Well, Mrs. Schmidt what do you wanna do?" She sighed "Let’s just relax these heals are killing me" and she kicked them off then leaned against me. I slowly stroked her hair. About 10 SPACE minutes later the limo started spinning. Then it stopped, we were sideways. Ashley wrapped her arms around me and buried her head in my chest. "Kendall...whets happening?" She asked scared to death. That’s all I remember then everything went black...
____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Still Kendall’s POV:
"Hey baby it’s me again. Me and the guys are going on tour for a few months so I wont be around but I promise I'll be back" I got up off my knees and brushed the grass off my jeans. Ashley had been dead for almost a month now. She had been killed in the limo on our way to the airport. A drunk driver slammed into her side of the car and she died on impact. Just before I left I whispered "I love you Ashley Schmidt and I always will. I'll so you again someday" I half smiled and walked to my car

so thats my first story i might do a series if you guys like it. :)

I really liked this however if ashley died on impact how could she ask kendall whats going on?!?! This is really really really good and i hope to see more of teh characters in the future. Pm me with any questions regarding my review and please please pm me when you post more on this story thanks lot of love jenn aka hockeyfan87
Last edited by Evi on Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: all-caps
when you grow up you realize that Prince Charming is not as easy to find as you thought. You realize the bad guy is not wearing a black cape and he's not easy to spot; he's really funny, and he makes you laugh, and he has perfect hair and isnt wearing a black cape and easy to spot Lots of Love Jenn

Random avatar

Reviews: 118
Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:30 pm
TheEnigma says...

Very sweet marriage scene. I think you could make the accident scene a little more dramatic, though. Also, in expressing Ashley's death: maybe find a different way to tell than just writing it in, for example have it written on the gravestone or something. I don't know. It just seemed like you were throwing the info at us.
Oh, and remember to start a new paragraph everytime there's someone new speaking. It cuts down on any confusion as to who is saying what.

16 Reviews

Reviews: 16
Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:29 am
Virsanity says...

Very sweet indeed! Good Job on writing one of those masterpiece.
Keep writing!!! Hope it happens in real life hehe! :)

Love lots,
Vir
"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so..."

I hate television. I hate it as much as peanuts. But I can't stop eating peanuts.
— Orson Welles