z

Young Writers Society

Christmas with the Cullens part 1

82 Reviews

Reviews: 82
Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:09 pm
Celticmusicgirl says...

Note: This is a follow-up to A Place to Belong.

It's been almost a year, but I still can't seem to forget why Padraic and I are here with the Cullens.
"Alanna, come on," Alice's voice interrupts my thoughts, "We need to finish decorating!"
"Oh! Right! Sorry Alice."
"Bridgid, are you alright? I've noticed you feel a bit distant lately."
Jasper's eyebrows furrow and his forehead wrinkles as he looks at me with concern in his amber eyes.
"I'm fine. I've just had alot on my mind that's all. Can you believe Padraic and I have been here almost a year now?"
Esme wraps her arms around mine and Padraic's shoulders.
"The year has gone by fast hasn't it? It seems like just yesterday Carlisle brought you both here lonely and injured."
Unsure of what to say, Padraic and I just nodd.
"Well now, how about we finish decorating the tree Alanna?"
"Sure Padraic. I'll take care of the decorations and you can handle the lights?"
"yeah, I got it."
A little later, Alice gets this blank stare on her face and we all know she is having a vision.
"Alice? What do you see?" Jasper walks over to her as he speaks. Just as Alice starts to respond, however, the phone rings.
"That would be Tanya." Alice says expectantly.
"Who is Tanya," I ask as Carlisle answers the phone.
"Tanya is one of the members of another vegetarian coven. There are four of them: Tanya, Kate, Irina, and Eleazar. They live in Alaska, but they come down here from time to time," Edward explains, "Kate is the only one that has an unusual gift. She can send an electrical current through her body so that if anyone touches her they get shocked."
Edward smiles and chuckles softly as Carlisle comes back.
"Well, it looks like we will have company for the holidays," Carlisle says as he looks at Padraic and I sitting next to each other, "There is no need to worry though they are vegetarians like us."
"I told Alanna and Padraic about Tanya and her family already Carlisle."
"They seem fine to me," Jasper observes, "They don't seem to be very nervous about it."
Padraic shrugs, and with a smile I reply, "Well, you said they are vegetarians like you guys, so why should we be very nervous?"
Last edited by Celticmusicgirl on Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:45 pm, edited 3 times in total.
"No life is forever. We found and fought here. We loved and died here... The crops whither and the bones of hunger walk the sunken roads... The land has failed us... In dance and song we gift and mourn our children. They carry us over the ocean in dance and song.
-American Wake by Riverdance

155 Reviews

Reviews: 155
Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:11 pm
hockeyfan87 says...

Celticmcusicgirl wrote:Note: This is a follow-up to A Place to Belong.

It's been almost a year, but I still can't seem to forget why Padraic and I are here with the Cullens.
"Brigid I think you meant Bridgid but I'm not surecome on," Alice's voice interupts my thoughts, "We need to finish decorating!"
"Oh! Right! Sorry Alice."
"Bridgidcomma are you alright? I've noticed you feel a bit distant lately."
Jasper's eyebrows furrow and his forehead wrinkles as he looks at me with concern in his deepcomma brown eyes.
"I'm fine. you might want to consider making this a comma not a period but its totally up to you, you are the writer:)I've just had alot on my mind commathat's all. Can you believe Padraic and I have been here almost a year now?"
Esme wraps her arms around mine and Padraic's shoulders.
"The year has gone by fast comma? I think.hasn't it? It seems like just yesterday Carlisle brought you both herecomma lonely and injured."
"Well now, how about we finish decorating the tree Bridgid?"
"Sure Padraic. I'll take care of the decorations and you can handle the lights?"
"yeahcapital Y, I got it."
A little later, Alice gets this blank stare on her facecomma and we all know she is having a vision.
"Alice? What do you see?" Jasper walks over to her as he speaks. Just as Alice starts to respond, however, the phone rings.
"That would be Tanya.comma not period" Alice said commaexpectantly.
"Who is Tanya?" I askcomma as Carlisle answers the phone.
"Tanya is one of the members of another vegetarian coven. There are four of them: Tanya, Kate, Irina, and Eleazar. They live in Alaska, but they come down here from time to time," Edward explains, "Kate is the only one that has an unusual gift. She can send an electrical current through her body so that if anyone touches her they get shocked."
Edward smiles and chuckles softly as Carlisle comes back.
"Well, it looks like we will have company for the holidays.comma not period" Carlisle looks at Padraic and I sitting next to each other,maybe rephrase it...Carlisle says, looking at Padraic and I sitting next to each other, "There is no need to worry though they are vegetarians like us."
"I told Bridgid and Padraic about Tanya and her family already Carlisle."
"They seem fine to me," Jasper observes, "They don't seem to be very nervous about it."
Padraic shrugs, and with a smile I reply, "Well, you said they are vegetarians like you guys, so why should we be very nervous.

This is really good, I like the twist and I like how you added onto Twilight. Although I am wondering, bare in mind I haven't read your story before this one, but wheres Bella? What happened to her? I think this story could be so much better than it already is if you refreshed everyones memory from the other story, you know, in case we forgot or in my case haven't read it....YET! Good job though and PM me when part to is ready :)
Jenn
when you grow up you realize that Prince Charming is not as easy to find as you thought. You realize the bad guy is not wearing a black cape and he's not easy to spot; he's really funny, and he makes you laugh, and he has perfect hair and isnt wearing a black cape and easy to spot Lots of Love Jenn

36 Reviews

Reviews: 36
Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:17 am
BubbleGirl says...

Hey, Celtic!
So this is the new story you told me about!
From the little bit I've read so far things seem pretty interesting, particularly the mention of the other vegetarian coven and especially Tanya. This may seem a little morbid, but I can't help but wonder if she would be able to electrocute people?
Either way, very good and please let me know when you post the next part! :)
"I didn't lie! I was writing fiction with my mouth!" -Homer Simpson

I am big enough to admit I am often inspired by myself.
— Leslie Knope