z

Young Writers Society

the sparkly vampire and chosen wizard tales

Reviews: 3
Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:59 pm
bumblebee101 says...

lol I thought this was funny.
I like harry potter and I like twilight. So I really like the way you've put that together :)
I like how harry and Edward have a total convo while just ignoring Bella.
I thought the spelling was fine.
keep writing :)

88 Reviews

Reviews: 88
Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:16 pm
lovethelifeulive says...

Hey,
I must say, that was soooo funny!
I am ashamed to say that I loved how you pertrayed Bella to be an idiot.
I personally don't care about punctuation and capitalism, as long as they know what you are writing is all you need, really.
I really loved it and again, it was really funny.
Happy holidays!-oh cheesecake!
btw: I give you props, because cheesecake is of course my favorite cake, therefore you are awesome!
If you prick us, shall we not bleed?
If you tickle us, shall we not laugh?
If you poison us, shall we not die?
If you wrong us, shall we not revenge?
The Merchants of Venice-Shakespear
Love the life u live,
and live the life u love

33 Reviews

Reviews: 33
Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:26 pm
ElementalBlood says...

Oh my god.

I love this!

The grammar, punctuation, capitalization and all of that need work but you've got such a good idea going that it will be read and loved regardless. You've made my day! :)
Who's ever name is written in this note shall die.
My allegiance is to L, the world's greatest detective.
But my twisted mind enjoys Kira's exploits.

7 Reviews

Reviews: 7
Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:45 pm
LanaBrown says...

wow this was so funny I love the Twilight/Harry Potter parody. I especially love how you made Bella clueless. Keep writing.:)
We're all in the same game, just on different levels; Dealing with the same hell, only different devils.

297 Reviews

Reviews: 297
Mon May 30, 2011 3:49 pm
Justagirl says...

Since everyone else has already pointed out all the grammar mistakes I'll point out the parts I like... :)
"What does it look like i'm doing, i'm taking Bella for a piggy back ride" said Edward

Harry noticed Bella.

"Well hello gorgeous...." said Harry as he licked his hand and straightened his untidy hair.

Bella stares back. replies "..uh...i ..i..but..i..cheese cake"

"FOR THE LAST TIME I WILL GET YOU A CHEESE CAKE ON OUR WAY BACK TO FORKS!!" shouted Edward

" well we were in the same aisle....he was buying mac and cheese" replied edward

"dude...can you still sparkle?" asked harry

"maybe.....WANNA SEE?"

"OOOO!! I DO! I DO!" said bella

Lol :D

Keep writing,
Alzora
"Just remember there's a difference between stalking people on the internet, and going to their house and cutting their skin off." - Jenna Marbles

~ Yeah I'm letting go of what I had, yeah I'm living now and living loud ~

73 Reviews

Reviews: 73
Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:39 am
Confused.pirate says...

Hi! Since everyone already commented about the punctuation and grammar and all that lovely business, I'm just here to compliment you on your hilarity and comic genius :) Every once in a while, you need something like this to just brighten your day because it mocks the stupidity of certain famous books *cough*twilight*cough* did you hear something?

Hehe anyway, I'm glad there's more parts to this. Definitely more fun than reading boring old serious stories right now ;)

Keep writing!
<3 Sara.
"The differences in life are what create the challenges which open the door to discovery."

It is only a novel... or, in short, only some work in which the greatest powers of the mind are displayed, in which the most thorough knowledge of human nature, the happiest delineation of its varieties, the liveliest effusions of wit and humour, are conveyed to the world in the best-chosen language
— Jane Austen, Northanger Abbey