z

Young Writers Society

Tabooboo - A parody of Taboo

114 Reviews

Reviews: 114
Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:14 am
Razcoon says...

As soon as the words "Justin Bieber" burned my eyes out, I should have seen the ending coming. Also, as soon as my lungs were crushed by lack of air and strange dying dolphin sounds from the back of my throat (aka my laughter), I should have known I wouldn't have lived to see the ending. I finished it dead. Then I came back to life and I LOVE YOU!
Ideas don't stay in heads very long because they don't like solitary confinement.

35 Reviews

Reviews: 35
Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:50 pm
Xirenia says...

Wow... I don't know how I'm going to top everyone's praise. Uh, marry me? Please?

Seriously though, this was frickin' hilarious. I haven't read all of Taboo or SOA but it was still mad funny. Believe me when I say you have to be an amazing writer to create something that horrible and perfect. It had all the right elements: Whiny pop stars, whiny fictional characters, minorities, and PEAS! :)

These were my favourite parts (could not stop howling):

Peas. ~ President Obama

Mostly because I can see him holding a press conference and saying only that. Ah, it would be epic.

She tasted like cat. It was glorious

I just love that it's completely mad :)

I told Chase not to kick her stomach whenver the baby kicked, but did he listen? No

Edward, Elton, Elise, Eliza, Eddie, and Jeff. They're lush.

Those last two words were the last straw. I couldn't breathe I was laughing so hard.

I was having a bad day but now I can sleep in peace. Thanks for making my life worth living. Consider my proposal, okay? ;)

Chels x
We're young, open flowers in the windy fields of this war-torn world - Mumford & Sons

75 Reviews

Reviews: 75
Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:06 pm
Teardrop says...

This is epicness. I was laughing so freaking hard! Whenever I wanna laugh now or need something to make me happy I read this and it totally makes my day. I mean, Barack Obama and peas, and a gay couple obbsessed with Justin Beiber? Really, that's pure genius my friend. I really wish this was longer! : D
And are the doctors dancing in, while the ambulances sing. Another boy without a sharper knife. The moment, that's where I kill the conversation, wrap this up with a knife that loves to feel. How do you know how deep to go before it's real?
- Yeah Boy And Doll Face ~ Pierce The Veil

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside a dog, it's too dark to read.
— Groucho Marx