z

Young Writers Society

Turmoil 3 (mostly storyline and character interaction)

139 Reviews

Reviews: 139
Fri Apr 21, 2006 3:09 am
Torpid says...

The two men walked a little ways, sitting down at one of the empty tables already cleaned by a droid.

"How have you been? Where have you been? Youv'e disappeared for four years. No word, harldy any trace. And believe me, I looked." The armored man said, inquiring.

"How have I been? Wow, as good as I could be I suppose, I was runnin' with the rebels, contstantly moving, always fightin'. Communication wasn't too good. You left, and not to long after the skelleys set up their blockade. Cut off the trade, took away medicines, food, rights. You must know by now. But a few of us broke the line, jumped our ships past 'em. We all met up on Naboo and enlisted. Then it was Tatooine, then it was Dantooine, then it was Malastare, and Kashyyk. We went everywhere, until it was just Kayor and I. We'd lost six friends over three years. And even he didn't make it through the attack on the Deathstar. He was in space, and I was on Endor. We never met back up." Aerne decided to stop there, slowly sipping some of the drink he'd ordered.

"Well, As you know the Mando didn't go. I decided not to choose a side. But I took a lot of bounties against the Empire if it makes you feel better, " The Mandolorian added, seeing his friend's face. "Once I finally got back on Iridonia I met up with some of our friends that were still there. They told me what they knew of you, which wasn't much. Then I left, and started out my career. Four years later I'm here, meeting somebody I started to figure was dead. It's just too bad the others didn't make it. But the war's over, least thats what I figure, 'cause the Empire's got no one to control it, and the Rebels are movin' strong. So I figure it's time for a new beginning. You're the first person I called."

"Well, the rebels aren't as organized as you think. And how did you track me down, Zed ?" The Zabrak asked.

The Mandolorian bounty-hunter just looked at him, "It's what I do."

The two spent the rest of the day sharing tales with one another, from the four years that they'd been apart. Stories of battles, and losses, and gains, the friends reacquainted themselves with one another.

-------------
I know its a lil rough but help me fix it.

139 Reviews

Reviews: 139
Wed Apr 26, 2006 4:10 am
Torpid says...

ok i know its a lil rough, and its never been a very peopular story but come on guys. No replies? its been a long time. no SW geeks out there?

6 Reviews

Reviews: 6
Sun Jul 30, 2006 1:31 am
Neo Eclipse says...

Hey! I'm a SW geek!
Very nice. Very vague, but nice. Hope ya don't mind me not commenting on grammar (I'm horrible at english). The timeline is difficult to pinpoint, but other than that, it's all goooooood. Keep 'em coming.
"Once more, the Sith shall rule the galaxy, and we shall have.....peace" ~ Darth Sidious

In any free society, the conflict between social conformity and individual liberty is permanent, unresolvable, and necessary.
— Kathleen Norris